best place for sit n go's

Ive played on party and at pokerroom and I didnt find either very profitablel,,,the blind structures suck on party so even though the players do drop quick, once its five handed the blinds are too big. and on pokerroom even though you start with 1500 the players are usually pretty tight. So on both of these sites if you dont get a hand in the first three rounds your pretty much screwed (still beatable though) ..what is the best site for loose games with good blind structure?

I'm not sure about "loose" games, but I've only heard good things about the structure at Full Tilt. Some people complain about the avatars and stuff like that, but I am pretty sure that the tournament structure is designed to favor the good player over the lucky one better than any other site I have ever seen.

I've really fell in love with the Sit n Goes @ pacific poker. I play mostly the 5-6 person tournaments. Lets take a $20 + $2 6 person tourney for example. 3rd place wins $24, 2nd wins $36, and 1st wins $60. I pick the ones where the blinds go up every 10 minutes. It seems to be reasonable. The games are over prolly on average 45 minutes. Maybe I'm biased because I've been pretty damn succesful with em. I don't consider myself that great so I'm guessing these could be pretty profitable for you too.

yeah i like pacific's. i'm very very part time at online poker, i only try to win about $50 per day for the vices of a college kid. Pacific has a ton of sit and go's constantly re-opening. For my $50 goal, i like the 5 person $11 tournaments, and the 5 person $15 tournaments. I can usually reach my goal in a couple hours.

I have very good luck at PP. The blinds do go up every round but it seems to work well for me. :clubsa: :clubsk:
Wow the blinds go up every round...what a crazy thing that is :D

devI've really fell in love with the Sit n Goes @ pacific poker. I play mostly the 5-6 person tournaments. Lets take a $20 + $2 6 person tourney for example. 3rd place wins $24, 2nd wins $36, and 1st wins $60. I pick the ones where the blinds go up every 10 minutes. It seems to be reasonable. The games are over prolly on average 45 minutes.wow 3rd place pays too? Those are some good payout oddsalf.gif

Pacific will give you a tiny profit for finishing 3rd in a 6 man tourney, and in a 5 man tourney you will get your buy-in back for getting 3rd, minus the entry fee, so in a 5 man tourney where you pay 10+1, you win 10 for finishing 3rd. that's why i liked their sng's, because you can really manage your bankroll by outlasting the first two.

Yep...so sometimes I go crazy and play a $100 + $9 buy in. As long as I outlast 1/2 of my opponents in the 5 man tourney, I'm gonna get my money back. Turns out tho the 2 of these I played in...I took em both down and profited $141 in a 45 minute period in each one.

yeah, pacific is my favorite place to play SNGs.. their 10 man SNG where the blinds go up every 15 hands requires more finesse, but most ppl on there are weak tight anyways.. OR you can play a fast SNG where blinds go up every 8 hands.. I find it easy to place top 4 in those.. gogogoogo!!!1

I found PokerStars to be a great place to learn becuase of the tougher competition. UB now has 1500 starting chip Sitngo's which are great and the competition is a mix of good players and fish. By far I have found the PokerRoom to be the most profitable with 1500 chips to start out with as well.