Similar Site To "tournament Reporter" Anywhere?

Hey Folks,Newbie here. Is there a site you guys/gals use for online rankings that is similar to Tournament Reporter? I'm especially looking for Paradise Poker rankings where you can search via a player's handle/user name.Thanks!

Why is it not surprising that we have another newb whose favorite game listed is NLHE :club: Its all the Fu.cking newbs see on TV
What does being a new person have to do with it.I've played poker for 25 years and played just about every game, but still my favorite game in NLHE.It is so true about the TV...Up until 2 years ago my home game would play all the other classics (guts, baseball, screw your neighbor, etc) even when i tried to teach them some others like (omaha, pineapple, hold'em etc) they wouldn't want to play.....but in the last 2 years, NLHE the only freaking game we will play now....It is my favorite, but doesn't mean that's all i want to play :D
Just a thought, but "newbies" normally haven't been members for 10months.
It has been my experience that all of the "newbie" flaming has a direct correlation to post-counts. Whether or not that is warranted is another topic.Now, does anybody know another online ranking site? Thanks.
It has been my experience that all of the "newbie" flaming has a direct correlation to post-counts. Whether or not that is warranted is another topic.Now, does anybody know another online ranking site? Thanks.
thepokerdb.comsharkscope.compokerprophecy.comhope that helps/