Official English Premier League Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG at the Man United result today. I have to leave the house at 2-0 to Spurs and when I got back in it was 5-2!!!

OMG at the Man United result today. I have to leave the house at 2-0 to Spurs and when I got back in it was 5-2!!!
the truly LOL part of this was that Man U could have easily had 6 or 7 goals in the 2nd half. It was like adults playing against kids. Spurs 2nd half defense......I would call it a sieve but that's mean to sieves.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!(Newcastle obviously)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!(Newcastle obviously)
QFT :club: Although, if Hull lose all their matches and we beat Middelsborough we could be safe. Thats a big ask but us not get relegated will take a big ask.Sigh at being 2-0 down with 15 minutes left and replacing Martins with Owen. Tactical genius.

I think Newcastle will get the results they need against Boro and Fulham to stay up.When will Joey Barton learn? Never, is the impression I get.

I think Newcastle will get the results they need against Boro and Fulham to stay up.When will Joey Barton learn? Never, is the impression I get.
maybe against boro, but I wouldn't fancy them to get it done against fulham

I think if Newcastle beat Boro they will probably be safe. There are a LOT of bad teams at the bottom of the EPL.

If beating Boro is our only points, we need Hull to lose every game including the one tonight. I'm not optimistic against Fulham(bear in mind I watch most of our matches) and Middlesborough could even be a draw.I like the idea of 3 man attack but we have no midfield to supply them. Obviously we are a bit unlucky having to play Duff as full-back due to injuries. Jonas should be on the pitch, hes a workhorse and like martins can create something for nothing.Our goal difference was a huge advantage but Liverpool took care of that.I have no confidence in us right now but I hope James uncanny predictions come through, LBJ make a bet with him! We can't lose then

If beating Boro is our only points, we need Hull to lose every game including the one tonight. I'm not optimistic against Fulham(bear in mind I watch most of our matches) and Middlesborough could even be a draw.I like the idea of 3 man attack but we have no midfield to supply them. Obviously we are a bit unlucky having to play Hilary Duff as full-back due to injuries. Jonas Brothers should be on the pitch, hes a workhorse and like Ricky Martins can create something for nothing.Our goal difference was a huge advantage but Liverpool took care of that.I have no confidence in us right now but I hope Rick James uncanny predictions come through, LBJ make a bet with him! We can't lose then
Also, just read that Sami Hyypia is moving to Bayer Leverkusen after 10 years with Liverpool. Farewell, Sami!
I have no confidence in us right now but I hope James uncanny predictions come through, LJB make a bet with him! We can't lose then
Fair enough.Sigs/avatars/titles on Newcastle going down. Will bet with you or James. I say Newcastle will go down.Be kind though slap, this is a good will bet to keep your team up!

HUGE Game tonight. Looking at the fixtures we are good to get out of this hole if we beat Middelsborough. But only if we beat them. West Brom are somehow on the same points but their next game is Liverpool so I think we can count them out.If we beat Middlesborough, from looking at the fixtures, even a point from a possible 6 could save us.Just not so confident of beating Middelsborough, we have no midfield of late and I reckon Boro want it more. Not more than Alan Shearer but more than our starting 11.

If we beat Middlesborough, from looking at the fixtures, even a point from a possible 6 could save us.
No Sir... if you beat Middleborough, that would most likely be enough on it's own because of goal difference. I can't see Hull getting any points from Bolton away or United (I guess you're wanting us to slip up against Wigan or Arsenal really, so we hammer Hull on the last day).So, I really think you'll finally win a home game tonight. Games between you two are usually very tight (you've drawn your last 4), but I can see a 2-0 win for Newcastle tonight. Also, good news for you is how terrible Middleborough's away form is (lost 11 of their last 13).LJB, I'll take that relegation bet if it's still available?
LJB, I'll take that relegation bet if it's still available?
Yeah, why the eff not?
Yeah, why the eff not?
Sweet... booked. Come on Newcastle, don't let me down tonight.Do it for Shearer!Do it for Keegan!!Do it for Sir Bobby!!Do it for Mike Ashley and Dennis Wise if you want... but just fcuking do it.
Sweet... booked. Come on Newcastle, don't let me down tonight.Do it for Slap!
FYP.EDIT: Oh.
I'm not quite sure you understand. We just made a bet... so Newcastle are winning this. :club:
If they can't win this match they are definitely going down. They are so much better than Middlesborough much better right now.

There you go slap. Hope you appreciate me being humilated again so your team can stay up!