Brunson Is King

Todd is a better cash game player than DN..and this is a cash game...so yeah, Todd Brunson is better than DN in this game. Todd is one of the very most elite cash game players in the world. Ask anybody that plays high limits.
OK, I will. Uh, do they post here?

i was watching high stakes or poker superstars invitational, and i think the host(which was gabe kaplan on both shows stated "todd brunson has no respect for money."thats how you have to play. he is a very very good player. and with a father as a legend, that helps a bit too.he just needs to cut that damn ponytail off.

Todd that is. Saw High Stakes poker on TUBE and DN gets nut flush by river, but Brunson makes DN fold by bluffing him as if he had boat on the flop. DN got totally owned. It's just a different level of play. One can only wonder how good the new World Champ is who beat 8000 people.
Say WHAT?The new world champ did NOT "beat 8000 people"What he did was to OUTLAST the field, but he certainly did NOT BEAT that many people--at best, he may have "beat 30 or 40 players" tops.

Are you kidding me that Todd plays in the bigger cash game more often??? by his own admittance he plays in the game that will show the most profit whether it is 100-200 or 2000-4000 he goes for teh money not the biggest stakes. He may be a better cash game player in that regard cus he makes the smarter decision to get the money, but who ever said he always plays at the higher stakes is a moron.

You guys have to be joking?DAniel is better the Todd Brunson!In Tourney or Cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Negative, Todd is better IMO. But none of us are there so I would bet that none of us know. No one here sits in that game, I think that would be the only real way to tell.