Msals11 Admits I Am Better Than Him!

and this guy AIM's me saying he runs bad. God it's people like him that make me feel so insignifcant. (sw)GL marky

ive played some of the best poker of my life in this tournament! (SW)... its been a suckout circus ive sucked so bad

dam tough with the ak vs 44 and then running into aces with slick. gg though. just out of curiosity where does this put u on the tlb for the week marky?
i was 25th when the tourny started, it wont be updated till tommorow... fckin 2nd 12th place finish in that tourny in 3 days... lose MASSIVE race AK to 44 with 12 outs heading to the river, and then AK runs into AA for the 2nd time deep in the tourny... ive never run so good, and so bad in one tourny... im gonna go cry myself to sleep... gnite all
i was 25th when the tourny started, it wont be updated till tommorow... fckin 2nd 12th place finish in that tourny in 3 days... lose MASSIVE race AK to 44 with 12 outs heading to the river, and then AK runs into AA for the 2nd time deep in the tourny... ive never run so good, and so bad in one tourny... im gonna go cry myself to sleep... gnite all
Well played, and like Tupac says, "You gotta keep your head up."Nice cash.
cash out the winnings from your $150 the other day in $1 bills and sleep on that.it'll make you feel better.
Woooooooooooooooooooga! Meep Meep! Grammar Officer Dunkin Donuts, reporting for duty...The title should read, "Msals11 Admits I Am Better Than He!"
my english professor always told us to ignore this rule in a bar because we could catch a pool cue upside the head. cool teacher.