is anyone online right now?

I would like to comment that I just had a ridiculously lucky slew of hands, ie. AK, AJ, AQ, KQ, QQ, K10, Q10 in a row and hit the nuts off the flop twice, maybe this is God's way of blessing me for not going out and getting ridiculously hammered? Anyone else at the tables right now?

I am on poker stars right now, although my luck doesnt seem to be as good as yours i've gotten 2 full boats in a 10 min span. although the reason i am online is just to waste time before i go out and get hammered lol.

Yah I like the canucks, although with this lock out and all who knows who will be back with the team once play resumes ( most notably nazzy) and of course hopefuly management gains some sense and gets rid of cloutier, god is he terrible.

I would like to comment that I just  had a ridiculously lucky slew of hands, ie. AK, AJ, AQ, KQ, QQ, K10, Q10 in a row and hit the nuts off the flop twice, maybe this is God's way of blessing me for not going out and getting ridiculously hammered? Anyone else at the tables right now?
What up, army member?? What site you on?? Not PS, I take it??

I was on Royal Vegas, then I went to look for student housing next year for my college life. I tried out Pokerhost, that major sucked, the freerolls are mighty slow, 40 bucks whateverrrr.Cloutier has his moments, but likes to CHOKE a lot during the playoffs !! 95671

just registered for a $3 NL holdem tournament at Pokerstars...starts in 30 min. Should be fun..might be a crapshoot though. I've never played on pokerstars before so i dunno.

Agreed, that's quality. I wish my team even had the chance to choke in the playoffs :oops: ... go sabres. At least the Amerks are good in what pro hockey is left

Agreed, that's quality. I wish my team even had the chance to choke in the playoffs  :oops:  ... go sabres. At least the Amerks are good in what pro hockey is left
Sorry dude, you must hate Brett Hull eh? What a douche. But I hate your team too, Miroslav Satan is seriously hilarious though. Do you miss Hasek?
just registered for a $3 NL holdem tournament at Pokerstars...starts in 30 min. Should be fun..might be a crapshoot though. I've never played on pokerstars before so i dunno.
Just registered myself. Watch me crap out; tourneys aren't my thing. Big A Z. Come laugh at me.
Just registered myself. Watch me crap out; tourneys aren't my thing. Big A Z. Come laugh at me.
Yea, I think I might play too, unless the bar makes a good case for itself.
Agreed, that's quality. I wish my team even had the chance to choke in the playoffs  :oops:  ... go sabres. At least the Amerks are good in what pro hockey is left
Sorry dude, you must hate Brett Hull eh? What a douche. But I hate your team too, Miroslav Satan is seriously hilarious though. Do you miss Hasek?
Yes, Satan is awesome.Miss hasek: of course. he singlehandedly even got the team to that finals. Nice to see him win it with the wings, at least, he wHate Hull? A bit. There were no guarantees on finishing that OT and winning game 7, so it's not so bad. That stuff happens, and I've had time to recover.Also, I am gonna start getting into college hockey with my heading off to Minnesota. They even cranked out one of the Sabres' top prospects, Tomas Vanek, who is awesome.
i dont play much tournys too...but need a break from limit...im slickster604 on there
I loved it when Hasek got traded, and I'm sure you could figure out what team I root for.
I actually have a DET women's jersey even though I utterly despise them. I was just really mad cause I got the Leafs one for 90 and the Detroit one was on sale suddenly for 30. *shakes fist* But I do love Stevie Y.

suffered two brutal beats, but ended up $100 for the night. Everything just went right for the most part and it was sooo very easy extracting $$$ from the fishies

Played a sit n go tourney for play money, just to mess around.As is often the case with play money tourneys, I won. >_<Just one of those nights...any time I needed a card on the river, I got it. Even my questionable plays were rewarded. Why don't I have these nights in real money tournies?

Played a sit n go tourney for play money, just to mess around.As is often the case with play money tourneys, I won. >_<Just one of those nights...any time I needed a card on the river, I got it. Even my questionable plays were rewarded.  Why don't I have these nights in real money tournies?
because you care about the money