Sean Taylor Is The Best Defensive Player In The Game

Ronnie who? Lawrence who? It's all about Sean Taylor. Since his rookie year I've been on his jock saying he's the best defender in the league.Seems like Michael Smith, Mr. Patriot, agrees. Front page of espn.comhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...&id=2546843Number 1 defensive coordinator in the league Gregg Williams "has been in the NFL for going on two decades and says Taylor is "the best football player I've ever coached -- by far.""

Ronnie who? Lawrence who? It's all about Sean Taylor. Since his rookie year I've been on his jock saying he's the best defender in the league.Seems like Michael Smith, Mr. Patriot, agrees. Front page of espn.comhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...&id=2546843Number 1 defensive coordinator in the league Gregg Williams "has been in the NFL for going on two decades and says Taylor is "the best football player I've ever coached -- by far.""
QFTand...more proof.
hmmmm, I'll say Urlacher. He is reigning def. mvp, on the best defense.
I love Urlacher. But...no. Not even close.Taylor's a stud. He's been a stud since he came into the league. The man's a freak of nature.If he can keep it to one arrest a year, there is no doubt that he will be one of the best ever on the defensive side of the ball.
hahahaa this thread is worthless... sean taylor aint even the best defensive back in his Division
This is a ****ing true statement. Terence Newman > Sean Taylor
hahahaa this thread is worthless... sean taylor aint even the best defensive back in his Division
Funny you won't name who you *think* is the best...
This is a ****ing true statement. Terence Newman > Sean Taylor
Almost as funny as your political views....
Sam Madison will be the best corner in the NFC East.Watch...
Stop living in the mid-90's.
Almost as funny as your political views....
...says the 19 year old. I'll remember to ask you before I form any political opinions in the future.Further, I would like to point out that I was talking about Gilberts avatar, not yours in my OP.... as your avatar is obviously gay, and wouldn't need mentioning. It was just bad luck that you were right above me.And further still.... Sean Taylor is an awesome safety and he can hit almost as hard as Roy Williams. But as a cover corner Newman will go down in history as the better player at that position.
But as a cover corner Newman will go down in history as the better player at that position.
ok... but taylor is a safety.

Sean Taylor surpassed Roy Williams before last season. Terrence Newman isn't a safety. Ed Reed of course is great, but Taylor's potential surpasses his Miami brethren's, and he's five years younger. Sean Taylor will go down in history with Ronnie Lott as one of the top two safeties ever. I would say this even if I wasn't a Skins fan.And Troy Palamalooo, he's not in the top 10, js.Just watch Taylor this year. I'll bet anyone he starts in the Pro Bowl for the NFC(at safety of course) against anyone else's pick. If they both start, we tie.

[/thread]That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, ever... in the history of the universe
QFTI'm a bengals fan so naturally i want the steelers to die firey deaths, and I still think that he's the best safety in the AFC, maybe even in the NFL right now.