Sleeper/darkhorse Teams In The Pl This Year..

Here are some teams that I think could be this year's Wigan. What's your pick and why?Reading FCPortsmouthBlackburnNewcastleWigan (I think a repeat performance would be just as impressive)

Here are some teams that I think could be this year's Wigan. What's your pick and why?Reading FCPortsmouthBlackburnNewcastleWigan (I think a repeat performance would be just as impressive)
...are going down
...are going down
Finally a response. I wonder where KDawg is. Honestly, I think Wigan is going to struggle this year. The other teams are just too tough. I think Watford will go back; not sure about Sheffield. Reading should be middle-table. Fulham may have issues. I don't think any team will run away with it this year OR that we'll have a "Sunderland" this year.
What the **** are you talking about?!?!
Finally a response. I wonder where KDawg is. Honestly, I think Wigan is going to struggle this year. The other teams are just too tough. I think Watford will go back; not sure about Sheffield. Reading should be middle-table. Fulham may have issues. I don't think any team will run away with it this year OR that we'll have a "Sunderland" this year.
This is what you said....This is what I read....
最後反應。我想知道何處KDawg 是。 誠實地, 我認為Wigan 今年奮鬥。其它隊是公正太堅韌的。我認為Watford 將回去; 不肯定關於謝菲爾德。讀書應該是中間桌。Fulham 也許有問題。我不認為任一個隊今年將跑掉與它或那我們把"Sunderland" 今年。
What the **** are you talking about?!?!This is what you said....This is what I read....
Why so bitter braveheart? It´s a fine sport.Donkslayer, I like your analysis. On paper wigan, Watford and Sheffield Utd should go down, but you nevcer know how teams will adapt after being promoted. My darkhorse to do well is Spurs! No, I´m serious, I feel really confident that we´ll finish in the top four. Maybe even 3rd. Arsenal will suck all kind of balls, because they have their new stadium and teams tend to do poorly in their first year in a new place. Also, as always, if Henry gets injured they are ****ed. Man U don´t really convince me, and Chelsea could honestly implode IMO.
Why so bitter braveheart? It´s a fine sport.Donkslayer, I like your analysis. On paper wigan, Watford and Sheffield Utd should go down, but you nevcer know how teams will adapt after being promoted. My darkhorse to do well is Spurs! No, I´m serious, I feel really confident that we´ll finish in the top four. Maybe even 3rd. Arsenal will suck all kind of balls, because they have their new stadium and teams tend to do poorly in their first year in a new place. Also, as always, if Henry gets injured they are ****ed. Man U don´t really convince me, and Chelsea could honestly implode IMO.
I think you're on the mark..although honestly, I think Spurs, especially with Davids back for another, really can't be considered a "dark horse"; one of the regular top 3 have an off-year and they're in the CL. How do you think Reading will do?Chelsea could definitely implode. I think Liverpool will be the consistent team to beat this year. Man U could do well if they can pick up a big striker or Rossi can find his form.

Fulham could be in trouble, but you never know. I haven't been to their site today to see if John is still there or not. I read rumors of him being taken on transfers. Don't know much about Wigan to say. I do agree with the Spurs comments though. They have a chance to do well again this year.

I dunno.I think Chelsea will be champions again. Shevchenko is a man that always scores, Ballack aint too bad either. Plus, in Mourinho they probably have the best club coach in the world. I would hate it though, since the team I like in the prem is the Spurs. I expect them to finish ~3-6.If I have to pick a team as a darkhorse, I'd go with Portsmouth. Some rich Russian guy is dumping alot of money into that team, and the current team is not too bad either.

I dunno.I think Chelsea will be champions again. Shevchenko is a man that always scores, Ballack aint too bad either. Plus, in Mourinho they probably have the best club coach in the world. I would hate it though, since the team I like in the prem is the Spurs. I expect them to finish ~3-6.If I have to pick a team as a darkhorse, I'd go with Portsmouth. Some rich Russian guy is dumping alot of money into that team, and the current team is not too bad either.
Ajax-SpursYID ARMY!
I expect Everton to challenge for Europe. They seem to go good year bad year etc so they're due for a good one. It'll be interesting to see what O'Neill can do with Villa.
Yep, that's what I was thinking too. And Andy Johnson is going to rip it this year.

I'm really shocked and happy with how many football fans we have on here. I have no idea who's any good, and I only know one or two people who are even somewhat interested, so keep talking about it, hopefully something will sink in. Also, for almost no reason, I'll now die a Newcastle fan ("my friend is from there" being the only thing about this life decision that's not entirely arbitrary).

I'm really shocked and happy with how many football fans we have on here. I have no idea who's any good, and I only know one or two people who are even somewhat interested, so keep talking about it, hopefully something will sink in. Also, for almost no reason, I'll now die a Newcastle fan ("my friend is from there" being the only thing about this life decision that's not entirely arbitrary).
Newcastle just picked up Rossi from ManU. I cant tell if I want him to do well or suck....if he sucks he might play for our national team. I must sound desperate, and I am.
最後反應。我想知道何處KDawg 是。 誠實地, 我認為Wigan 今年奮鬥。其它隊是公正太堅韌的。我認為Watford 將回去; 不肯定關於謝菲爾德。讀書應該是中間桌。Fulham 也許有問題。我不認為任一個隊今年將跑掉與它或那我們把"Sunderland" 今年。
The last response. I want to know where KDawg is. In reality, I think Wigan this year struggle. Other teams are lawfully too solid. I think Watford will go back; not sure about Sheffield. Reading (the verb) should be mid-table. Fulham also has problems. I don't think one team will run away with it or there we put "Sunderland" this year.