Motorola Q

Does anybody have this phone?http://estore.vzwshop.com/q/If so, do you like it a lot? I just ran into some b-day money(instead of having to pay for it myself woohoo) but I want to make sure it's as awesome as it looks/sounds.How is this related to poker you ask? well it's not but if you want it to be I might consider playing poker off of it. So eat it and answer my question.Respond to my question, you know you want to!

Does anybody have this phone?http://estore.vzwshop.com/q/If so, do you like it a lot? I just ran into some b-day money(instead of having to pay for it myself woohoo) but I want to make sure it's as awesome as it looks/sounds.How is this related to poker you ask? well it's not but if you want it to be I might consider playing poker off of it. So eat it and answer my question.Respond to my question, you know you want to!
They don't offer those for Cingular, but I love my Treo 700p and think its a great phone...

I was waiting for it to come out for the longest time, then i heard it wouldn't be out on cingular for another 6 months so i broke down and bought the treo 650 and found out hte 700 came out soon after. As soon as the Q comes to cingular, I'm all over it.

I was waiting for it to come out for the longest time, then i heard it wouldn't be out on cingular for another 6 months so i broke down and bought the treo 650 and found out hte 700 came out soon after. As soon as the Q comes to cingular, I'm all over it.
The girls in your avartar are almost as sexy as the Motorola Q, but not quite.
Ben, you definately need a phone upgrade. Get the Q and test it out for us.
Come over Friday and lose the cost of it to me and I promise I will.

I have yet to try it myself, but i've heard only good things about it. Try just searching motorolla q reviews online you can usually find enough reviews to make a well balanced decision depending on what site you goto.

I've been doing a TON of research on pocket pc/smartphones lately as I'm planning to purchase one this week. I found a couple unlocked Q's on ebay, but I think I'm going to go with the cingular 8125. It's pretty small compared to a lot of them, and i love the pull out qwerty keyboard as well as a lot of the other features. I think I might go tomorrow and pick it up. Unfortunately, I just got a new phone a few months back, and the need for a pocket pc came up recently, so I'll be paying the full price. Check out www.mobiletechreview.com. They've been pretty helpful in making my decision.

I've been looking at a new phone for Verizon also. I had the Treo 650 at one time (although that was with Sprint) and it is by far the best phone I have ever owned. I am up for my 'new every two' thing at the end of September and I am going to look at the Q. I haven't got my hands on one yet, but I already wish it hand a touch screen. Maybe it isn't a big deal... but I think that would bother me. :club:

I was interested in the Q at one point until I realized that it was well over $300. I talked to someone from Verizon and they told me that it's pretty much for big business-like people and the chinese. (ok, maybe not the latter) You're going to have to pay all types of extra fees if you want to use all of the features it offers such as checking e-mail, browsing the web, etc..

The Q is awesome. A friend of mine has one and another hasd the Treo 750. The Q has it beat on so many levels, scrolling is twice as fast, they both share Verizon so network was not a comparison. Much better physical size and ability to function with. As for the extra fees and such that was talked about, just get an unlimited package and its not that much. $100-150 a month isn't much for service at all if you actually utilize the device and not just use it as a phone. Essentailly its a laptop in your hand.

I just ordered one, being the sucker that I am.$170 after rebates, $80/mo. for service.Like I really need such a high-tech phone.Well, as long as I can play poker on it and surf the web while I should be doing other things.

The Q sucks. The test versions are actually more stable than the release version. The XV6700 is a much better phone.