It Is Happening. Mark It Down..cunningham Will Be Champ.

New Seat AssignmentsFeature Table:1. William Thorson2. Michael Binger3. David Einhorn4. Leif Force5. Rhett Butler6. Jeff Lisandro7. Jamie Gold8. Allen Cunningham9. Luke Chung Table 2:1. Richard Lee2. Paul Wasicka3. Dan Nassif4. John Magill5. Doug Kim6. Kevin Aaronson7. Erik Friberg8. Fred Goldburg9. Sirous Jamshidi Right next to Gold and with position on him, should be interesting!! (d**n it, got beaten to it )He has already taken 600k from him I think

Tue Aug 08 15:42:00 PDT 2006New Seat AssignmentsFeature Table:1. William Thorson2. Michael Binger3. David Einhorn4. Leif Force5. Rhett Butler6. Jeff Lisandro7. Jamie Gold8. Allen Cunningham9. Luke Chung Table 2:1. Richard Lee2. Paul Wasicka3. Dan Nassif4. John Magill5. Doug Kim6. Kevin Aaronson7. Erik Friberg8. Fred Goldburg9. Sirous Jamshidi Cunningham gets to act after Gold. Just think off all those chips next to each other like that on the table, wonder if there will be room

Ill give you 2 to 1. I can only transfer you money on stars though.
I said I was taking the sucker side of the bet...not the "on my knees, and getting sodomized" side of the bet.4 to 1 is the number that makes me say ding ding...and I would still be the sucker.
I said I was taking the sucker side of the bet...not the "on my knees, and getting sodomized" side of the bet.4 to 1 is the number that makes me say ding ding...and I would still be the sucker.
:club: If it weren't for the fact that I want to be able to continue cheering for him, since he is the only interesting player left, I would gladly give you those odds. 4 to 1 isn't even that close despite the big stack.
:) If it weren't for the fact that I want to be able to continue cheering for him, since he is the only interesting player left, I would gladly give you those odds. 4 to 1 isn't even that close despite the big stack.
actually yes it is. i would put his odds at 3-4 to 1.he already has a 6th of the chips in play, plus position on the only otherbig stack, and is probably a much better shorthanded player than anyone left.
Thats fine. If anyone is willing to give him 4 to 1 would they be nice enough to lay me the same price.

Cunningham is now sitting directly to the left of Gold :club: Tue Aug 08 15:42:00 PDT 2006New Seat AssignmentsFeatured Table:1. William Thorson2. Paul Wasicka3. David Einhorn4. Leif Force5. Rhett Butler6. Jeff Lisandro7. Jamie Gold8. Allen Cunningham9. Luke Chung

I love Allen Cunnigham. I put 10$ on him at 110 to 1 to make the final table. And its looking very nice right now. :club:
If you made that bet before the ME started thats a sucker bet if I ever saw one..... Ill take that bet with you every year if you would like.... Nothing against Cunningham because he is one of the top 10 in the world IMO, but 110:1 odds is crazy.
If you made that bet before the ME started thats a sucker bet if I ever saw one..... Ill take that bet with you every year if you would like.... Nothing against Cunningham because he is one of the top 10 in the world IMO, but 110:1 odds is crazy.
1100 dollars isnt scary
It was ten bucks, I said what the hell. and as they say, I had a feeling. :club:
Well maybe losing $10 is a big deal to you but I think that the person who made this bet wasn't too worried about it as he stated. That's why it's called GAMBLING, you got to take a chance. This one looks like it might work out well for him. If it didn't I doubt he would lose sleep over $10.
Well maybe losing $10 is a big deal to you but I think that the person who made this bet wasn't too worried about it as he stated. That's why it's called GAMBLING, you got to take a chance. This one looks like it might work out well for him. If it didn't I doubt he would lose sleep over $10.
exactly.

No takers?How bout 2 to 1 if Cunningham makes the final table?You get the other 8 stiffs...I get my boy...2 to 1...I am giving money away here boys....Is there that much faith in Allen Cunningham in these forums?

No takers?How bout 2 to 1 if Cunningham makes the final table?You get the other 8 stiffs...I get my boy...2 to 1...I am giving money away here boys....Is there that much faith in Allen Cunningham in these forums?
everyone is scared of your avatar and you're amazing heads up skills