suited_up, what song should i be listening to?

Well... I'm gonna go with.... My new mix tape that I made... Best of 1994.Some of the favorites include...100% Pure Love ~ Crystal WatersRegulate ~ Warren GBack and Forth ~ AaliyahRump Shaker ~ Wrex n EffexCome baby Come ~ K7

Well... I'm gonna go with.... My new mix tape that I made... Best of 1994.Some of the favorites include...100% Pure Love ~ Crystal WatersRegulate ~ Warren GBack and Forth ~ AaliyahRump Shaker ~ Wrex n EffexCome baby Come ~ K7
burn that tape....if smash okays it first , of course
burn that tape....if smash okays it first , of course
No way... it's badass... takes me back!
Ughhhh. When ever I hear or see any refernce to Rump Shaker it immediately reminds my of a bar I used to go to in college(played 30 times a night). How anyone can listen to that song more than once is beyond me.Some good songs from 94Far Behind-Candle Box (still one of my favorites)Basket Case-Green DayAmazing-AreosmithBlack Hole Sun-Soundgardenp.s. cough *off topic* cough :D

Regulatorrssss Moma, it was a clear black night, A clear white moon warren G on the streets trying to consume...Regulators... Bomb ass song... Ace of Base... Oh man I want that CD Suited!

Regulatorrssss Moma, it was a clear black night, A clear white moon warren G on the streets trying to consume...Regulators... Bomb ass song... Ace of Base... Oh man I want that CD Suited!
Yeah, I opted to do without Informer though... and ace of base... I guess I could have dealt with Don't turn around... but no way I was puttin the sign on there....because I figured I'd skip those too often. What else is on there..I forget the names to some of them, but some freestyle songs... by Cynthia, Lil Suzy and Stevie B. Follow Me, which was probably not well known, but it got played a lot around here... I think it's about racism now that I hear it now, but I had no idea at the time... and Now that we've found love... by Heavy D.
Regulatorrssss Moma, it was a clear black night, A clear white moon warren G on the streets trying to consume... Just letting you know its, mount up ...as in reference to the movie young guns...
Yeah, I was gonna mention that, lol.

Jayson... I just remembered something... you're 18 right? How the heck do you remember those songs? lol. I was only 13 at the time. So you were... what 8-9?