Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

All or nothing pretty soon. 99k with 18k in the middle each hand..time to start pushin Arag!! Lol, hopefully the 'ol boy can double up a few times
Safe to say he probably isn't raising 8 out of 10 hands anymore...lol
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..And all the OT vets come crawling out of the woodwork
What can I say, there's not much goin on in Sick thread today.Also, we're looking for a token black guy. If you are funny and black, please shoot either me, Speedz99, or turd ferguson a PM.
Safe to say he probably isn't raising 8 out of 10 hands anymore...lol
I missed the updates from the earlier days, was that strategy the main factor in his big downswing? I saw his blog about how he was playing like a maniac, and I hoped it wouldnt backfire on him...
What can I say, there's not much goin on in Sick thread today.Also, we're looking for a token black guy. If you are funny and black, please shoot either me, Speedz99, or turd ferguson a PM.
I'm white, but I like rap, and since this is an internet forum, we could pretend... :club:
Also, we're looking for a token black guy. If you are funny and black, please shoot either me, Speedz99, or turd ferguson a PM.
I'm not going to even touch this one..Out for the night folks.. I'll keep my fingers crossed
I missed the updates from the earlier days, was that strategy the main factor in his big downswing? I saw his blog about how he was playing like a maniac, and I hoped it wouldnt backfire on him...
Not exactly playing like a maniac, he was trying to play in a maximum number of pots with players of less or much less skill than him when he had a large stack. Since the only money he really cares about is ft money, this is the best strategy to try to get there. Playing tight aggressive you may get further, but you have much less chance of getting to the final 10. I'm sure for the past few hours he's become pretty tight and is almost certainly going all-in the pots he plays until he gets around 200k.
I'm white, but I like rap, and since this is an internet forum, we could pretend... :club:
No, we can tell. We've got pretty much every demographic covered except for this one.
How many do you think would be on here if he makes the final table?250? more?
Actually not that many as most of you would be off to the Rio to watch the final in person... me too but ma nature clipped me wings and I can't fly any more.

It's impressive that Daniel has been hanging in there with his short stack but I'm really curious to how Kathy Liebert has managed to hang in there all this time with less than half of what Daniel has.

It's impressive that Daniel has been hanging in there with his short stack but I'm really curious to how Kathy Liebert has managed to hang in there all this time with less than half of what Daniel has.
Prostituting herself for chips??? Cause shes that hottSW
Prostituting herself for chips??? Cause shes that hottSW
Does the SW stand for Stupidity Warning in your case?
Maybe she's flashing them, and while they turn around to puke she steals a few extra chips?
You forgot your SW.Stupid.