Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

Fri Aug 04 22:38:00 PDT 2006"MoleDaddy" Greim Triples UpPaul "MoleDaddy" Greim (55,000) limps in from early position. Mike Hwang ($300,000) limps as well. Both blinds check. The flop comes 644. Sol Bergren ($105,000) leads out with $5,000. Both Greim and Hwang call. The turn is the A. Bergren and Greim check, Hwang bets $20,000. Both Bergren and Greim call. The river is the 6. Bergren bets $20,000, Greim calls his last $2,500 and Hwang folds. It turns out to be a miracle board for Greim, as he turns over AA. Bergren has A6 and Hwang says he folded a four. MoleDaddy has $165,000, while Hwang has $270,000 and Bergren has $50,000. Jesus, what a cooler there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fri Aug 04 22:38:00 PDT 2006"MoleDaddy" Greim Triples UpPaul "MoleDaddy" Greim (55,000) limps in from early position. Mike Hwang ($300,000) limps as well. Both blinds check. The flop comes 644. Sol Bergren ($105,000) leads out with $5,000. Both Greim and Hwang call. The turn is the A. Bergren and Greim check, Hwang bets $20,000. Both Bergren and Greim call. The river is the 6. Bergren bets $20,000, Greim calls his last $2,500 and Hwang folds. It turns out to be a miracle board for Greim, as he turns over AA. Bergren has A6 and Hwang says he folded a four. MoleDaddy has $165,000, while Hwang has $270,000 and Bergren has $50,000. Jesus, what a cooler there.
Even my 46 was toast.
That would be my luck. Probably a good reason for me to not ever enter the ME.

56k in chips, and with blinds at 2400/1200 (ante 300)Gives him an 'M' of about 9? is that right?Enough to grind it out a bit longer before a push. a Double up and he is right back in the action.Any OFFICIAL word on how many the are playing down to today??

56k in chips, and with blinds at 2400/1200 (ante 300)Gives him an 'M' of about 9? is that right?Enough to grind it out a bit longer before a push. a Double up and he is right back in the action.Any OFFICIAL word on how many the are playing down to today??
It was said 600 but CP has below that now.1500/3000, 400 ante
Oh how the mighty have fallen........According to Card Player at 10:55 pm he was FOURTH FROM LAST PLACE....and didn't he start the day right around FOURTH PLACE overall??Oh my ....
The list on Cardplayer doesn't list all active players, so he was no where near 4th last... Anyway, he is back in it now $56 000.

Negreanu Defends BlindsA player from the button raises to $9,000. Daniel Negreanu tells the player he thinks he knows what he has. He then tells the dealer he's going all in. Negreanu's opponent thinks for awhile before mucking. Negreanu is back at $55,000.

Negreanu Defends BlindsA player from the button raises to $9,000. Daniel Negreanu tells the player he thinks he knows what he has. He then tells the dealer he's going all in. Negreanu's opponent thinks for awhile before mucking. Negreanu is back at $55,000.
That took me three reads to get that Daniel's opponent thought and mucked. I was trying to think of how Daniel could say that to the dealer in a jovial mannor and then muck. I'm the only one, right?

Fri Aug 04 23:56:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Misses OpportunityWTF?!?Lag... The flop comes 9spade8heart5heart. Brian Kornfeld ($288,000) fires $22,000 into the pot. Daniel Negreanu (75,000) calls. The turn is the 3heart. Both players check. The 5club falls on the river and Kornfeld checks. Negreanu thinks for awhile, gathers some chips and finally checks. Kornfeld throws over KdiamondQdiamond. Negreanu flips J-10 face up. Kid Poker says he almost bluffed on the river. Kornfeld says he obviously would have folded. Kornfeld has $312,000, while Negreanu has $46,000.

Daniel probably put him on Ace high, but realized the only way to ensure taking down the pot was pushing the rest of his chips in on a bluff... didn't want to do that. :(He's playing the short stack pretty well. Hang in there!

"Yo Adrian" Daniel Making ComebackDaniel Negreanu who earlier compared himself to Rocky in Rocky I, is making a comeback. With the board reading 10heart7spade5clubJspadeJdiamond Daniel Negreanu pushes his last $35,000 in the middle. Rick Mombourquette ($600,000) says, "I hate to give you $35,000 chips," decides to fold the pot estimated at $45,000. Negreanu still has a long ways to go, but he's sitting at $80,000, which is a long way away from the $25,000 he had only 40 minutes ago.

They are probably going to eliminate an extra 200 or so people from what they estimated...this means they probably could take a day off the main event, but I doubt they'll do that...instead the players will probably be fairly rested for the last few days when the stakes are highest

They are probably going to eliminate an extra 200 or so people from what they estimated...this means they probably could take a day off the main event, but I doubt they'll do that...instead the players will probably be fairly rested for the last few days when the stakes are highest
Let's hope Daniel has to worry about it.. I feel good about this comeback.
What happened to Nobles? He lost a huge pot according to the cardplayer chip counts...
Nobles Loses Chip LeadWith $12,000 in the pot, the flop falls Aclub10heart7heart. Dmitri Nobles bets $10,000, and Mich Schock calls. Nobles looks at Schock and asks, "Are you on a flush draw?" Schock responds by telling him no. The turn is the 9diamond, and Nobles bets $30,000. Schock announces raise, and pushes $80,000 more forward. Nobles calls, and says, "We rumbling now, baby." The river is the 5heart, Nobles stands up and announces all-in. Schock has $92,000 more in front of him, and goes into the tank. As Schock goes into the tank Nobles announces, "He ate my snickers. I told you I was gonna get him back." Schock stands up and starts to strecth, and Nobles says, "Told you, you couldn't put me on a hand." After about three more minutes of verbal exchange between Schock and Nobles, Schock says, "Well gang.......I call." Both players act reluctant to flip over their cards, until Schock finally shows 9club9heart. Nobles mucks his hand, and Schock jumps up into the air screaming, "That's what I'm talking about!" Nobles loses the chip lead and is now sitting with $534,500. Mich Schock has $450,000.
What happened to Nobles? He lost a huge pot according to the cardplayer chip counts...
I remember you...*glare*Daniel is coming back :club:

Sat Aug 05 00:26:00 PDT 2006Play Ends At End Of LevelTournament Director Jack Effel just announced that play will finish at the end of Level 15.