Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fri Aug 04 13:47:00 PDT 2006 Negreanu Adds to His Stack A player in mid-position raises to $5,000 preflop and is called by both Daniel Negreanu and Jason Fields. The flop comes 10club.gif8diamond.gif4club.gif and the mid-position player again bets out with $12,000. Negreanu calls and Fields folds. The turn puts the 5diamond.gif on the board and both players check. The river brings the 8spade.gif and Negreanu's opponent again checks. Negreanu shoots out with a $27,000 bet and his opponent calls. Negreanu shows 9heart.gif8heart.gif for trip 8's and his opponent mucks. His opponent later says he had Kings, which means his check on the turn let Negreanu catch up to take the pot. Negreanu now sits with $365,000.

Fri Aug 04 13:47:00 PDT 2006 Negreanu Adds to His Stack A player in mid-position raises to $5,000 preflop and is called by both Daniel Negreanu and Jason Fields. The flop comes 10club.gif8diamond.gif4club.gif and the mid-position player again bets out with $12,000. Negreanu calls and Fields folds. The turn puts the 5diamond.gif on the board and both players check. The river brings the 8spade.gif and Negreanu's opponent again checks. Negreanu shoots out with a $27,000 bet and his opponent calls. Negreanu shows 9heart.gif8heart.gif for trip 8's and his opponent mucks. His opponent later says he had Kings, which means his check on the turn let Negreanu catch up to take the pot. Negreanu now sits with $365,000.
nice job DN
Never play kk like that my friend.
His opponent later says he had Kings, which means his check on the turn let Negreanu catch up to take the pot. Negreanu now sits with $365,000.
Slow playing at this table is a VERY bad idea.
Mortensen Shows & MucksJuan Carlos Mortensen raises to $5,000 from under-the-gun and is re-raised to $15,500 by Eric Molina in middle position. Mortensen thinks for a bit before folding AK face up.
I don't think this is Carlos Mortensen.
96 User(s) are reading this topic (47 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)48 Members: rjohnny4321, revhq2646, Oneeydjaq, lilchefed, fiberpimp, BlinkersOn, Dylan777, Room812, NoxKo, ClownfishX, champsox, meservery, DrLongstack, wilheldp, chester97, 69suited, kpj222, DanielSon, Djarraway, Achamps, zatopek, BLsmoothy, chrozzo, rp_Froggy, XXEddie, Governator, Naked_Cowboy, allin1090, smirnoff, socalpoker_j, dlingdling, dfmaicher, FCP Info, skribe, TWW909, FARGOpokerND, blazerp0410, Gods Balls, Bluechip19, crowTrobot, Freshwaterau, Waffles2003, ScottK2001, DudeSurprise, ryan2323, bluff2much, GolferDan, kennyg1966Lot's of work getting done today I see.....
Alright... yu caught me... I'm the anonymouse couch potato :club:
Approaching the money.Should be some opportunites soon for dn and the other pros to loosen it up a bit...
Dude, he's gone up and down 100k in each direction. I'd say he's loosened up enough as it is.

76 Chris Ferguson 39,000 $-15,000 77 Phil Ivey38,000 $-4,000I bet Ivey makes the money and Ferguson busts....Josh Arieh Eliminated.... nice run though Josh, he was so short stacked yesterday and made a decent comeback

Brenes Calls For Cameras and Gives Spanish LessonsHumberto Brenes opponent goes all-in, and Humberto calls over the ESPN cameras before he acts on his hand. Brenes is using a mini shark-head as his card protector and pushes it over to his opponent's chip stack making a chomping noise. He says, "Humberto calls" and shows AheartAdiamond, his opponent holds QclubQheart. The flop comes Jspade6heart5diamond, keeping Brenes in the lead. The turn is the 5heart and the river brings the Kdiamond. The Aces hold up and Brenes eliminates another opponent. After the hand is over, Brenes looks at the ESPN camera guy and asks, "Do you know how to say shark in spanish?". The camera man says no and Brenes responds with, "Huuuuuuuuuumberrrrrrrrrtooooooooooo." Brenes now has $240,000. Humberto is the man! :club: