fcp code poll?

hey we have to settle the code so i'm trying to do this.i'm really have that little to do at work.i've never done a poll so it will most likely be a serious trainwreck.oh and you water people (billiards). is that all you think about?questions are formatted in a call and response fashion; i'm not sure how to deal with the two "i'm gay" and also Jay's about the pretzels so i'll just wing it.anyway if anyone feels wrongully omitted tell me.not that i would no what to do but you can tell me anyway.and i swear i'll try and only post this once.

Marion, no using sex to try and alter the outcome of this poll. i just say that cause i already voted.and jay stop it your turning me on.
so that's why you're going fishing this weekend

i think me, Jay, and Marion are all offering sex for votes.actually i'm just offering sex. but not to men. although i'm thinking of having sex with a fish that jay is holding. and i'm pretty sure that billiards will offer it too.in fact it would seem that everyone in the Army is offering sex of some sort.

Somebody rape me for crying out loud!I'm going with my original idea of the vitamins. I'll be doing my O face if people vote for me. :D If you don't though, I'll have to have sex with Marion and none of you will be able to stop me....Actually, don't vote for mine then. :twisted:

i know this is completely off subject. but i wish i could have sex for the first time again.granted it's taken me over ten years to get any good at it. but it would be fun to do it again.

Just for the record, even if its voted in, I won't do the Kitty one. First off, many ppl at tables say hi, so I don't feel like typing "Kitty" every damn time someone does so.Secondly, and most importantly, I'm not going to signify my involvement with FCP by making a Smash reference! C'mon guys, I don't hate the guy, but are we really going to kiss his ass so much to the point that we use him as our beacon? Don't we have a little more imagination than that?At the least, I will censor "Smash" with "pot brownie"

i know this is completely off subject. but i wish i could have sex for the first time again.granted it's taken me over ten years to get any good at it. but it would be fun to do it again.
Wait for the right topic. It's coming soon.