fcp code poll?

this is schrievens... i got actual work to do :roll:
Love the new avatar Jay.
ty... sometimes i wonder.... then i decide that a new avatar is necessary.its really made especially for that very thread, but i didnt wanna wait to unveil it til then
Just for the record, even if its voted in, I won't do the Kitty one. First off, many ppl at tables say hi, so I don't feel like typing "Kitty" every damn time someone does so.Secondly, and most importantly, I'm not going to signify my involvement with FCP by making a Smash reference! C'mon guys, I don't hate the guy, but are we really going to kiss his ass so much to the point that we use him as our beacon? Don't we have a little more imagination than that?At the least, I will censor "Smash" with "pot brownie"
Ummmm...it's Hello E1- not hi!Lay off the pot brownies :wink:
i think a "who farted" would be a good one too
Who queefed for you Marion. :shock:
Yo I think my coworker farted, that's why I thought of it, we share an office, and the computer is on his side, and it seriously smells right now

speaking of..today i went over to my bosses side of the office and it smelled like someone seriously took a huge shit.i mean i could have sworned i had just walked into a freshly peppered bathroom. and i was thinking did he just come out of the bathroom and i'm just catching the runoff from there. because seriously that would be the only possible explanation. but he didn't because i racked my brain and he hadn't got up forever. so he either had shit himself or his farts smell identical to freshly laid old man turd.it was unexplainable and disgusting. it was funny becasue once i went over there he got up and walked away. i'm gonna have to have my people look into this.

I'd like to add the option of:"dank nuggets?""no thanks, I had lunch."*I'll never remember the kiddie pool one and kiddie is too close to kitty*