Daniel Down To 5,350 Early

I agree. Thus, he shouldn't criticize others for doing the same thing, which he what he did a year or so ago (maybe two years ago..whatever). DN seems to be too much of a whiner and complainer for my taste..I used to like him..but it seems like every time I ever hear him talk..he's complaining about something or talking about how "bad" he ran..and then he'll complain about others complaining about their bad luck...whatever.
He is very popular and takes time to let fans/non-fans know what's going on in his life. Not everything can be perfect and I respect how he will speak his mind and not just say what people like you want to hear.Like anything else, you can choose not to read here or watch his vlog...Did you just decide now that you don't care for DN...or somwhere around 6000 posts...lol
Yea, that guys a goner.
He's sure showing me. But still a long way to go. Not that I dont like DN, but I went with peple who constantly finish ITM rather than people who just gamble at the start just to get chips.

Looks like Daniel is doing just fine! Hes had a great WSOP, get off his back about not being focused