Sorry didnt see previous topic about this subjectAs easy a laydown KK is for me on a regular basis i see other people are doing it.Sat Jul 29 12:34:00 PDT 2006AA vs. KK vs. QQA player under the gun raises to $150. Jarret McMillan re-raises to $400. Michael Hasday, in the big blind, makes it $3,900 to go. The under the gun player goes all-in while McMillan folds. Hasday makes the call and shows AA. The under the gun player shows QQ and McMillan mucks K-K. The board comes KJ3210, and Michael Hasday eliminates an opponent and boosts his stack to $22,400. McMillan folded the winning hand.Seriously though i know it was getting a bit obvious that someone had aces but i thought i just had to say KK can be folded preflop to start the debate up again :-)

Sorry didnt see previous topic about this subjectAs easy a laydown KK is for me on a regular basis i see other people are doing it.Sat Jul 29 12:34:00 PDT 2006AA vs. KK vs. QQA player under the gun raises to $150. Jarret McMillan re-raises to $400. Michael Hasday, in the big blind, makes it $3,900 to go. The under the gun player goes all-in while McMillan folds. Hasday makes the call and shows AA. The under the gun player shows QQ and McMillan mucks K-K. The board comes KJ3210, and Michael Hasday eliminates an opponent and boosts his stack to $22,400. McMillan folded the winning hand.Seriously though i know it was getting a bit obvious that someone had aces but i thought i just had to say KK can be folded preflop to start the debate up again :-)
Why continue with the post if you know its talked about in another topic?
Why continue with the post if you know its talked about in another topic?
He edited it and added it in after the fact. Give him some slack. He folds KK preflop on a regular basis.
So if everyone, on the first hand of the main event, pushes all-in in front of you and you're in the big blind with AA...what do you do? :club:
FOLD! That means their are 18 cards in play. The odds of someone not getting two pair are very slim. There are only 2 aces left. You're screwed!!
So if everyone, on the first hand of the main event, pushes all-in in front of you and you're in the big blind with AA...what do you do? :club:
Why even do this? :D
FOLD! That means their are 18 cards in play. The odds of someone not getting two pair are very slim. There are only 2 aces left. You're screwed!!
Ugh... why do I come to general?
And it generates more action if you fold instead of checking if you're first to act.
The open-farrell is the correct play with KK.
But if you make quads, you can easily fold this to a bet on the river if you have the best hand.
If you have quads, you slow play it to the river, and then when he doesn't bluff at it, you muck without showing giving him the blinds so they don't gain info on you... duh.
If you have quads, you slow play it to the river, and then when he doesn't bluff at it, you muck without showing giving him the blinds so they don't gain info on you... duh.
See? Someone gets it!