fight @ my home game (done correctly)

So, here's the set-up.Playing my little weekly 25K buyin NL freezeout.Nothing too unusual going on. Naked cocktail waitresses serving body shots and cold beer, and the usual fish from downtown that heard about our game through the grapevine.Anyway, we get going and are in the second level, no one is too severely short-stacked or big-stacked.Anyway, one of the players was busy getting a lap dance and called a 4x BB raise thinking he was just calling the blinds. When he was informed he wouldn't be able to take his call back, he pushed the dance off his lap and stood up yelling at the dealer."You ************! I should cut off your ****ing dick!"The dealer then told him to take a walk and cool down, so the enraged player pulled out his 9MM and put 5 rounds in the dealer.Then he said "No one tells me to take a walk" and finished getting his lap dance.Anyway, I ended up winning the tournament and 500,000 dollars.Thanks bye

Wow, that's amazing...the SAME THING happened to me....minus the strippers....and the gun....and the body shots....there were fish, but it was because we were playing "Go fish!"

AbsolutWhere do you play in Atlanta. You can use the names of the games as opposed to their locations as I played their the past 2 yrs until I moved. Just curious. Have you ever played at "the penthouse"?

AbsolutIm not in Atlanta anymore, Im in Birmingham, AL which is great for poker. The cops dont care and every, and I mean every, game is so soft. Minus the occasional (which seems to be too often to me) suck out, you get paid on your aggressive play, which I like. In the Atl though, there is a good game in Chamblee, Downtown they have stakes as high as $100/$200 Limit, but the rake can get excessive. Ive seen them pull over $12 out of a $1200 pot. Thats small compared to the pot, but you cant out run that bear for long. That's the "penthouse" game I was asking if you played in. I mostly played in Duluth where I lived, but i found out a couple of weeks ago they got raided and 18 people got arrested! There are actually a couple high stakes games at some of the clubs in Midtown. You have to be VIP though and know when they are going on and know the people. They are kinda scary too! Lots of money and unfamiliar faces in a non-public place make me nervous. Its almost like you are more scared to win than lose.