2.5 Mill Freeroll = Experiment Time

3:30 2.5 mill stage 1 MTT freeroll.Experiment:Pure basic NL strat with donk luck and a sprinkle of rules.1 - i will play solid NLHE MTT strat (meaning pushing when i think is my best chance)2- Only 1 move (I can only push preflop) except if i'm in the blinds.3 - I dont have to push every hand, but I will push at least 1 hand per rotation.Let see how I do. (i'm bored)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur. This is a perfect opportunity to play like a nitwit and see how far it takes you. Most of the other people are going to be doing the same, anyway, so wtf?

yeah I'm playing.I've been playing like a maniac in these trying to accumulate a big stack early. when i reach 10k, I'll calm down. I've played 4. went out on the 3rd hand once, on the 1st hand once, and twice made it up to about 7500, but haven't survived the first hour yet. I like to see how long I can survive without ever folding preflop. My record is about 27 hands so far.

yeah I'm playing.I've been playing like a maniac in these trying to accumulate a big stack early. when i reach 10k, I'll calm down. I've played 4. went out on the 3rd hand once, on the 1st hand once, and twice made it up to about 7500, but haven't survived the first hour yet. I like to see how long I can survive without ever folding preflop. My record is about 27 hands so far.
lol. i played 1 yesterday at work, pushed with KK lost to JJ early on.i'm at work again, but boss's are away :club:
anyone else in this??merc u playing? starts at 3 : 30.25 mins from now, for you slow people
I played in on last night and was down to 60 in chips when I made a comeback to about 5,500, but then donked it off.What's ur stars name?
I played in on last night and was down to 60 in chips when I made a comeback to about 5,500, but then donked it off.What's ur stars name?
I'm playing under cheeemo today. (found out i still had 9 bucks and 100FPP left over from like 2 years ago) totally forgot about the account, mostly cuz i hate stars.
What's the bet?
I'll do the same. No bets except all-in preflop, and I'll go at least once per rotation.
K last longer bet is, "full control of the losers FCP signature for 2 weeks."u can get in too tim-bo
Ok its go time. and what do u want??? i'll dominate
$20 via neteller SBriand lasts longer than you? Anything less makes a neteller exchange not worth it. :PRay(No, I don't have a gambling problem, why do you ask?)
$20 via neteller SBriand lasts longer than you? Anything less makes a neteller exchange not worth it. :PRay(No, I don't have a gambling problem, why do you ask?)
lol.. k dealfolded A,2 off.. :club: i might be in trouble now.. gotta push on before button