Anyone Else Feeling This Way About Dn?

Rebuying like a madman is my way of releasing stress. It's all encompassing, and part of my life as a professional player. I've been doing that for 14 years... I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon. As for not caring about winning, I just won $462,000 the other night. This year, I've made about 2.5 mill from poker... I'd say that qualifies as caring.
I'm happy with that as an Answer... the guy has earned the right to relieve stress his own way. Good Luck with the rest of the Series... Hope you can maintain more focus! Thanks... Monster Pots

DN going all in every hand and rebuying 48 times does "show" a psychological habituation to the game: It appears DN is simply "bored" with low end, grinder tourneys: that only winning is what matters. It also shows a hyper agressive style that may help him in the "real" games: the cash games. He is "investing" in table image. When he wins some more Ill be glad; my account needs a boost, baby!

Rebuying like a madman is my way of releasing stress. It's all encompassing, and part of my life as a professional player. I've been doing that for 14 years... I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon. As for not caring about winning, I just won $462,000 the other night. This year, I've made about 2.5 mill from poker... I'd say that qualifies as caring.
Should I still send you my address? :club:
Straight gangster right there..........slaps all the haters with with that 7 figure smack :club::D:D

First off, I'd like to say "**** Tanzania". If you're going to give charity, support the U.S.A. (or Canada or wherever you're from, and if you're from Tanzania, then by all means...charitize your *** off.) My point is simply that charity begins at home and there are plenty of great charitable causes right here at home! --__..)))steps off soapbox(((...Second of all, DN explained that the rebuys is his way of blowing off steam. It helps him to focus and play better in the long run. Does $48K mean anything to DN...nope! Sure doesn't. I've heard Doyle say in several interviews that you must have a complete disregard for money to be successful in poker.All these guys are gamblers and prop bets are a way of life. Did you catch that DN and DB putted for $10K a putt before their round of golf? Would I do that? Hell yes I would if I had millions in the bank. The other night on HSP, DN busted Todd Brunson and instead of pushing all the chips over to DN, Todd just borrowed it back! 'Nuff said...

First off, I'd like to say "**** Tanzania". If you're going to give charity, support the U.S.A. (or Canada or wherever you're from, and if you're from Tanzania, then by all means...charitize your *** off.) My point is simply that charity begins at home and there are plenty of great charitable causes right here at home! --__..)))steps off soapbox(((...Second of all, DN explained that the rebuys is his way of blowing off steam. It helps him to focus and play better in the long run. Does $48K mean anything to DN...nope! Sure doesn't. I've heard Doyle say in several interviews that you must have a complete disregard for money to be successful in poker.All these guys are gamblers and prop bets are a way of life. Did you catch that DN and DB putted for $10K a putt before their round of golf? Would I do that? Hell yes I would if I had millions in the bank. The other night on HSP, DN busted Todd Brunson and instead of pushing all the chips over to DN, Todd just borrowed it back! 'Nuff said...
true enough, allthough i cant say i know, but from what i gather most pro players make a living playing cash games. And in watching what is going on in hsp, to see people tossing out 100,000 in a hand seems to be nothing to them, so why would 48,00 in a tourney be any different. If your desire is to win and nothing else, and it helps you blow off some steam to get back in, maybe intimidate some players at your table, by telling them your not going anywhere, than all the power to ya, I say good job daniel.

48k to daniel in a rebuy is the same as us putting 48$ in a rebuy eventcut the man some slack he was just having fun. I would have loved to be sitting at that table...i would have been a good wsop memory!!

But for ChuckD with the Car and House analogy... You couldn't be more off base. When you by a car or House no matter how expensive or too big for your family... You will always have equity. (meaning you can always sell it to get money) Big Difference between blowing money and buying equity.
No I am actually very correct in my statement, its just YOU have now changed your arguement, perhaps because you know realise it was a load of BS. Again I reiterate that I have a strong dislike for moral do-gooders like yourself and by changing your arguement in order to try and make me sound like MY statement was the wrong one you simply show how weak your original arguement and post was.Again, Get a clue.

people are always gonna want to argue on a message board and are always gonna find a way to seem super duper in front all the people its just dumb go get laid.:club::D:D

All these guys are gamblers and prop bets are a way of life. Did you catch that DN and DB putted for $10K a putt before their round of golf? Would I do that? Hell yes I would if I had millions in the bank. The other night on HSP, DN busted Todd Brunson and instead of pushing all the chips over to DN, Todd just borrowed it back! 'Nuff said...
Curious, players like DN obviously enjoy small side bets all the time (when I say small relatively small for them). How do they keep track of all that. I estimate that DN would have a full time accountant, but s/he is obviously not in his back pocket. When Todd Brunson borrows 80k, who keeps track of that? And how do they payup? Its not like borrowing 5 dollars, thats some serious cash to move around and track. Thanks in advance.

Most of these people see each other every day. I dont think you would forget that you lent them 100k to play in a cash game.

48k to daniel in a rebuy is the same as us putting 48$ in a rebuy eventcut the man some slack he was just having fun. I would have loved to be sitting at that table...i would have been a good wsop memory!!
true but $48 cant buy you a really nice car. although i think he should re-buy as many times as he wants to, actually more power to you if you re buy 48 times, it just seems like it didnt work out this time.anyway a lot of people keep saying it means nothing to him. i dont think this shoudl ever be a good reason to do this because it still should mean something because you never know when it may go. look at stu ungar at one point i bet 48K was nothing but towards the end of his life he had NOTHING. same goes for M.C. Hammer and people like that, you never know. anyway i think it is cool that he bought back in 48 times. would've been funny if he had won because then i would like to see how everyone would've reacted.