as of now, Cigar lovers have the 1st wild card spot in the hearts conference, and there is a 6 way tie for the second spot with bayside, crunch bunch, czars, degenerates, lost leader, and team ramrod all tied at 6-7... :club: i dont know what the hek Darrell is going to do if the season ends like this. :D

i dont know what the hek Darrell is going to do if the season ends like this. :club:
It won't. The wild card will go to a team over .500 for sure.
It won't. The wild card will go to a team over .500 for sure.
what if all 6 teams go 1-1?o wow, we play cigar lovers next week....talk about a big game.( theyre only one game ahead of the 6 teams.)edit...it just hit me, its going to be funny as hell if the hearts conference ends up sending a 7-8 team to the playoffs...im sure the spades conference is going to love it. :club:
as of now, Cigar lovers have the 1st wild card spot in the hearts conference, and there is a 6 way tie for the second spot with bayside, crunch bunch, czars, degenerates, lost leader, and team ramrod all tied at 6-7... :club: i dont know what the hek Darrell is going to do if the season ends like this. :D
I haven't checked all the matches yet, but assuming the "right" teams don't play each other, we could conceivably have 7 teams of 7-7 to make the wild card race truly wild! So who's with me to make it 7 7 7 B)
Yeah, I hate all you Hearts Conference people.I'm at 8-4 through week 12 and am worried about my playoff status. 8-4 in your conference is a mortal lock.
You might as well go ahead and change that 4 to a 5 since you face the winners of three straight, the mighty Unmentionables thisish (or nextish) week!

This is the funnest time of the season. All these possibilities, all this pressure, all these important games. So many possible outcomes and playoff implications in each match. The first half of the season was all about setting yourself up for this last stretch run and most of the matches will be inter-division for added drama... I love it! (especially since we are all but cinched for a playoff spot :-)

Better win this weekend Daniel or I will personally quash your "clinch" the last match of the season.

I love the fact that the only pressure we have is to make the extra 1k for best record! :club:
we still need to win out to keep the #1 seed and ensure homefield advantage through the playoffs. i dont care who im playing, having to only win 2 instead of 3 is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.