Wsop Does Wrong Again! Alert

Latest update has it as "Follow the Queen". Final table will add low spade in hole splits the pot...that is for the TV viewers of course

jsut got a call and here's whats abou tto go downthe 1500 PLO event is about to be changed to no limit holdem
Backgammon actually
Backgammon actually
yea but the final table is gonna be just coinfliping (actual coins, not card races)coin flips seem silly, but ESPN is gonna show it on TV and they donw want to have a complicated game on TV

Is this getting old for you guys just changing what game it is?PS: It's Tiddly Winks.

Is this getting old for you guys just changing what game it is?PS: It's Tiddly Winks.
never gets old.. I really think they should play Twister. That would be "interesting".
Oh ****! They changed it to Twister with Kathy Liebert and she won because everyone forfeited!
I'll take that sexy beast on.. :club:
Why do they call it English class?
Because that is where you learn to spell. You can also find the meanings of their, they're, and there.

Their 1. Used as a modifier before a noun: their accomplishments; their home townThere1. At or in that place: sit over there. 2. To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again. 3. At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes. 4. In that matter: I can't agree with him thereThey’re1. Contraction of they areI think he used the word their properly.