Sponsers,,,how To Get One?

Just win baby!
Won 3 wks ago on stars,,, 1090 players $10+$1 no limit hold'emtourney. $3000 win, but had to use money for son's operation this week.been placing really good in fair size tourneys, but not very high buy-ins,so not very big payouts.narcosleep
Won 3 wks ago on stars,,, 1090 players $10+$1 no limit hold'emtourney. $3000 win, but had to use money for son's operation this week.been placing really good in fair size tourneys, but not very high buy-ins,so not very big payouts.narcosleep
the norm is cash games when you ask to be staked (limit in particular). this is because cash game performance is easier to gauge and the variance is lower (since it's not a one shot and done deal).it's gonna be difficult to find a backer for online multitable tournaments if that's what you're looking for
the norm is cash games when you ask to be staked (limit in particular). this is because cash game performance is easier to gauge and the variance is lower (since it's not a one shot and done deal).it's gonna be difficult to find a backer for online multitable tournaments if that's what you're looking for
okay, thanks, don't have really any money for the cash games needed for that kind of thing.oh well, so much for that.thanks for the info.narcosleep
An opportunity to sponsor a guy that can't spell sponsor? Sign me up!
sorry if my spelling wasn't right on, spent the last 48hrs in a hospital for my sons operation.you know, i can't believe there are such cold hearted idiots in the world.**** everyone like you you ****ing idiot.don't really care about the money anyway, just want to play poker.man oh man, what a disappointing experience on this site so far with people like that.narcosleep
sorry if my spelling wasn't right on, spent the last 48hrs in a hospital for my sons operation.you know, i can't believe there are such cold hearted idiots in the world.**** everyone like you you ****ing idiot.don't really care about the money anyway, just want to play poker.man oh man, what a disappointing experience on this site so far with people like that.narcosleep
you come on here, and this first thing you do is ask for money, and give us a sob story. you think people are going to say 'oh, sorry about your son, here's a bunch of money to play with.'better yet, why is the first thing you do after spending 48 hours with your son after his operation to come on to a poker forum to beg?if your son is really sick, then best wishes to him. but don't be a loser - if he needs your help, be with him and not on a poker website begging for money. and if you're looking for a stake, treat it as a business deal. that means proper spelling, and showing results to demonstrate its a good idea for people to loan you money.now i'm pissed i wasted 2 minutes typing a detailed response to what is surely a loser, not worthy of the time.
I don't care if you spent 17 weeks in a POW camp, you wouldn't forget how to spell if you knew how to do it in the first place.

Start by looking for AIM address's in the profiles of FCP posters. Then all you have to do is start trolling for backers 5 bucks at a time.