Shout Out To Fleung22

I'll give a shout out to fleung22 and his quest to win a WSOP bracelet next week. GOOD LUCK BRO! :club:

I'll give a shout out to fleung22 and his quest to win a WSOP bracelet next week. GOOD LUCK BRO! :club:
Oh god...that's really what I needed...MORE PRESSURE :D Thanks Janzen!Listen, I'll make you a deal. If I make double my buy-in or more I'll throw a TBD$ freeroll for the next J2K-organized FCP event. Only for Toronto FCPers I've already met!!!xxxmen, any more shout out requests and I'm banning you from the freeroll (there is no sw here)
Oh god...that's really what I needed...MORE PRESSURE :D Thanks Janzen!Listen, I'll make you a deal. If I don't go broke in the first 48 hours I'm in LV then I will be playing in Event #31 like I said.If I make double my buy-in or more I'll throw a TBD$ freeroll for the next J2K-organized FCP event. Only for Toronto FCPers I've already met!!!xxxmen, any more shout out requests and I'm banning you from the freeroll (there is no sw here)
DEAL! can i get a WOOT, WOOT! :club:

If you lose, Challenge them ALL to NL 2/7 Single Draw heads up!

If you lose, Challenge them ALL to NL 2/7 Single Draw heads up!
I think I'd rather play anyone but you again. I've never had to work so hard for $20.
I think I'd rather play anyone but you again. I've never had to work so hard for $20.
I want to give a shout out to Fleung22! Good luck at the WSOP!!Rio seafood Buffet is a must!! Expensive but a "must do" in Vegas, and if you go on tilt go to Stratosphere and ride the "BIG SHOT".

I like the freeroll idea. Are you gonna give one of us txt updates while ur there?

I like the freeroll idea. Are you gonna give one of us txt updates while ur there?
TB/Governator I will be watching the Jays game tonight behind homeplate rw 22 area sporting the FCP hat!!!!
TB/Governator I will be watching the Jays game tonight behind homeplate rw 22 area sporting the FCP hat!!!!
:club: Bring a sign and give me a shout out! :D
Do you think they'll have some poker going at Charlotte tonight?Wouldn't mine a quick game!
probably not.
best of luck, man. i'll be in on the 26th, so if you're still around, we should wreak some havoc on something/someone, somewhere.
That's too bad Checky...I'd love to hit a few cardrooms with ya.Regardless of what happens I won't extend my trip beyond an extra day for the final table. I've got a business to run in the T-dot!
I hate texting in general so I'm definitely NOT going to do it during a tournament. I'm keeping a notepad for..er, well...notes! ...so I should be able to do pretty decent end-of-day updates. Working on an updating system with Jansen that still gives me some privacy.
I hate texting in general so I'm definitely NOT going to do it during a tournament. I'm keeping a notepad for..er, well...notes! ...so I should be able to do pretty decent end-of-day updates. Working on an updating system with Jansen that still gives me some privacy.
Excellent.
dude, how about a video diary like DN.. :bubble_lol:in fact, when you see him, join in and give your updates.
dude, how about a video diary like DN.. :bubble_lol:in fact, when you see him, join in and give your updates.
LOL...you guys are freakin' jokers.Only way I get in that video blog is if I'm with my FCPHUL teammate, lindros88, because Daniel, Darrell, and Sam knew each other in the Fundtime Toronto days.