To bring up an older topic, when DN went after Matusow on HSP I thought it was a little low but that Mike probably deserved it. Then after watching PSIT and how Mike was talking to Ted Forrest I am glad DN said what he did. It seems like Mike needs to be put in his place a little more often.

I wish Daniel would quit teasing Minh.
I think it's funny, and they're friends, so it's cool.But I love how after the Q10 hand, Matusow tells DN he was an 'uber' idiot (or something to that affect) and now he's just an idiot. DN replies, "I hope I'm never a superstar in your eyes, because then I'm in trouble..."classic DN/Matusow dialogue.
I agreed with Gabe's opinion when I saw it.I still cannot believe that Daniel folded the hand that he made an ace high flush on a paired board when he thought that Brunson might have had a full house. For $20k and about $50k in the pot, I would have made the call and paid him off or won the hand. $20k for DN is nothing. I feel that DN was trying to show his ability to make an accurate read for TV, but it backfired when he folded the best hand.
i just watched it like 10 minutes agoi cant believe thatit wasnt even that big of a beteither way i still love u DN
Did anyone else think Esfandiari looked like he was about to cry when Daniel came back with the big raise on the QQ vs 68D hand? But I had to laugh after he folded then said "All in". and DN jumped about a foot in the air!!
That was just hillarious! I was almost crying from laughter.

He made a similar incorrect laydown in the heads up tourney against Sheiky, where they both had a 7 high straight and Sheiky raised allin. DN folded reasoning that he couldnt be raised there by just the straight - it had to be a flush or the higher straight.Here he can be fairly sure that Todd wouldn't likely bet a 5 or a weak flush in this spot, so it has to be a full house or nothing. Given that Todd overcalled the turn, I think it is reasonable to assume it is unlikely to be a bluff.

If you fear the boat, then you make a blocker bet and be prepared to fold if raised.The check-call wins the max when Todd has nothing and bluffs (or Todd or Sammy decide to put in a blocker bet with losing hands) and loses the minimum if Todd (or Sammy) value bets a full house. Alternatively, Daniel can fold if Todd (or Sammy) bets bigs, saving money in comparison to betting out.If Daniel was not willing to call a value-sized bet on the river, he should have led out instead.