Biggest Forum Pet Peeve

I'm sorry you have only one ball. That explains a lot.
True comic genius. Nice hand. Go ahead and challenge me heads up for $5 now.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really the chick on the left in my avatar...oooh this was 999, now i have to shutup and wait for Cuin4 to make a new post...what time did we decide it was in australia? lol
If you're really that chick then...uh...well, cool.Time in Melbourne Australia 5:50 AM EST - Friday July 7, 2006

Ahhh Fck it then he isn't gonna make a new post for hours. I am not really that chick - but it's more believable then "I am Yoda" I suppose. Happy 1000th to me - now to change my "title"

Ahhh Fck it then he isn't gonna make a new post for hours. I am not really that chick - but it's more believable then "I am Yoda" I suppose. Happy 1000th to me - now to change my "title"
Happy 1K!!So since the lie is out when can you introduce me to them girls?! :club:
Wow...is that what it takes to get a laugh around here?PS: You mispelt presumptuous. Maybe you're the one grocery shopping.
You've gone so low as to be the spelling police? That's just plain petty.Good luck.
You've gone so low as to be the spelling police? That's just plain petty.Good luck.
Petty, perhaps, but how do you counter someone who can't explain how I'm being a hypocrite and keeps writing the equivalent of "neener, neener"?
Petty, perhaps, but how do you counter someone who can't explain how I'm being a hypocrite and keeps writing the equivalent of "neener, neener"?
Now your mixing up the comments of the people that have been pointing and laughing at you..

One thing ive gotten from this thread: In like 2 years, RKIGS will still have the same name. Is it always going to be 4 years away or are we to assume that he will keep it updated. This makes me ponder whether or not to start a jopke account entitle "CU in 3yearsDan" shortly, possibly doing a countdown every month with a running clock...

I searched RKIGS in order to not ask anyone.And I found myself reading this entire threadthat is all
You are probably not alone lol. Did you enjoy it?
You are probably not alone lol. Did you enjoy it?
Too early to sayNeed CU4 to get back in to truly enjoy it.But whenever Ron Mexico makes a brief apperance, the thread's value goes up.
Too early to sayNeed CU4 to get back in to truly enjoy it.But whenever Ron Mexico makes a brief apperance, the thread's value goes up.
He usually says something stupid, gets Pwned for a few pages, then disappears to make other retarded threads. ie. Vegan thread.
He usually says something stupid, gets Pwned for a few pages, then disappears to make other retarded threads. ie. Vegan thread.
Sounds like someone has an internet crush

You guys crack me up. I lol'd at least 10 times reading this thread.Keep up the comedic gold.I love you.-beaver