Is playing on Full Tilt right now. Arent the side games supposed to be really good during WSOP. Wonder why he is playing on Full Tilt. Promoting I guess?sorry guys... he just left. Disregard this post.

Is playing on Full Tilt right now. Arent the side games supposed to be really good during WSOP. Wonder why he is playing on Full Tilt. Promoting I guess?sorry guys... he just left. Disregard this post.
That is strange that Ivey would be online during the WSOP however everytime he's on FTP, he's usually never on for more than a few minutes.
That is strange that Ivey would be online during the WSOP however everytime he's on FTP, he's usually never on for more than a few minutes.
He said before he left he woke up too late to play in the Stud event.
They all have a number of hours they have to play, maybe they dont even get a break during WSOP??
Kinda doubt that....some players like Phil Gordon are never on.

So I am guessing the Full Tilt lounge has computers in it as the pros do post updates everyday from the lounge. My guess is he stepped in there and played for a few while hanging out.JEFF

He said before he left he woke up too late to play in the Stud event.
he obv. doesn't seem to care about my fantisy team.

Im suprised he didnt wake up to play in the stud event because a few of the big names have a LARGE side bet going on as to who will win the first bracelet.

Im suprised he didnt wake up to play in the stud event because a few of the big names have a LARGE side bet going on as to who will win the first bracelet.
I wonder how many people picked Hellmuth....besides Phil himself...
I wonder how many people picked Hellmuth....besides Phil himself...
A lot of people actually, he was right around top 10 in # of times picked - there is a thread with this list in the WSOP gossip forum.
A lot of people actually, he was right around top 10 in # of times picked - there is a thread with this list in the WSOP gossip forum.
I'll have to check that out... I had no idea. It's pretty funny how often Hellmuth gets dogged by everyone, yet when it comes time to wager money on him, he gets his props. You all can say what you want about not wanting to face off against Ivey, DN, Grinder, etc, but I'd equally hate to see Phil H. at my table... Does anyone have that picture of him brushing his teeth / doing Tai Chi with his shirt off from that WSOP clip a few yrs ago?
I'll have to check that out... I had no idea. It's pretty funny how often Hellmuth gets dogged by everyone, yet when it comes time to wager money on him, he gets his props. You all can say what you want about not wanting to face off against Ivey, DN, Grinder, etc, but I'd equally hate to see Phil H. at my table... Does anyone have that picture of him brushing his teeth / doing Tai Chi with his shirt off from that WSOP clip a few yrs ago?
That segment was very disturbing.
definitely not a pretty sight, but not as bad as having to look at Paul Magriel "X22" on the PPT last night............ thats ogrish
Disturbing? That takes some major balls to show your pastey white man boobs on national tv....Yellow postit notes all over your mirror reminding yourself of how great you are. See it for what it is...that's some major self confidence right there to pull that off.
definitely not a pretty sight, but not as bad as having to look at Paul Magriel "X22" on the PPT last night............ thats ogrish
I agree, he is probably the ugliest man in poker, hands down. Not only is the man a maniac that says quack quack after every raise, he like moves his tongue back and forth around his mouth like he is retarded. Oh and I didn't mention the weird like tumor thing growing off the side of his nose.