fcp at work crew

everyone's all typed out.
aaaaaaand I'm spent
someone please tell dustin that i'm not talking to his sorry ass until he apologizes for those cracks.
but but but, it's fun. and if I do it enough maybe Renae will offer to comfort you.
I'm not speaking to Jeff. He said some really mean things and then some really hot things and I'm all confused.
tell renae i'll meet her in the last stall....
I think Norm dropped a deuce in there, try the shower
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

everyone's all typed out.
aaaaaaand I'm spent
someone please tell dustin that i'm not talking to his sorry ass until he apologizes for those cracks.
but but but, it's fun. and if I do it enough maybe Renae will offer to comfort you.
I'm not speaking to Jeff. He said some really mean things and then some really hot things and I'm all confused.
it's all part of the plan
I'm feelin ya now, dustin.i'm with ya.

go steelers 98: KK!go steelers 98: in SBFrnkTheTnk88: PUSH IT SON>FrnkTheTnk88: PUSH IT GOODgo steelers 98: called by 55!go steelers 98: YES!go steelers 98: 648FrnkTheTnk88: come on 5go steelers 98: 6478FrnkTheTnk88: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAFrnkTheTnk88: HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAgo steelers 98: Stack: largest 27720, smallest 2710, average 9500 Your current position is 10 out of 15FrnkTheTnk88: did he have less than you?go steelers 98: nogo steelers 98: he just got 55 againgo steelers 98: and called an A9go steelers 98: flop A9xFrnkTheTnk88: how did you win, he had a straightgo steelers 98: what?go steelers 98: i had KKgo steelers 98: i wongo steelers 98: ******FrnkTheTnk88: you said 6478go steelers 98: yea, chip count nowFrnkTheTnk88: i thought that was the boardgo steelers 98: hasha wowgo steelers 98: didnt realize thatFrnkTheTnk88: thats why i was laughing hystericallygo steelers 98: bitchFrnkTheTnk88: hahago steelers 98: that's funnygo steelers 98: you're grounded!!go steelers 98: for life!!FrnkTheTnk88: hahago steelers 98: unless you bring me home HS girls to stabFrnkTheTnk88: done

Ok, so I just checked tribe to see how old Jeff is and I was surprised.  He's only 2 years older than husband.  JEFF YOU ARE NOT OLD !!!!!!!  And you are a rather attractive man.That is all.
See how she put that sentence in all caps?That was to imply that she was yelling it and Jeff couldn't hear her...

just got in from late night meeting, no time to catch up on thread reading so see you all tomorrow, wife says we about to commence some fucking activities and who am I to argue.Sux Daniel played tonight and I missed it, but I still beat him by 11 places simply blinding out so I am obviously better, JSPeace

From August 4:

So one of my buddies pops up on msn as signing on...I send our typical greeting "Hey fag"He doesn't respond and pops up a half hour later. I send the same greeting.Nothing....An hour later (five minutes ago) I get this message back. "I'm sorry but Mr. Telford is on vacation. You may wish to try him at home."Oops...i hope he doesn't get in too much trouble.
This is awesome. Seriously good stuff. I wonder how often shit like that happens?
From August 4:
So one of my buddies pops up on msn as signing on...I send our typical greeting "Hey fag"He doesn't respond and pops up a half hour later. I send the same greeting.Nothing....An hour later (five minutes ago) I get this message back. "I'm sorry but Mr. Telford is on vacation. You may wish to try him at home."Oops...i hope he doesn't get in too much trouble.
This is awesome. Seriously good stuff. I wonder how often shit like that happens?
Um...keep reading. :club:
...but the shopkeeper and his son, that's a different story altogether.  I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.
sitting at Al Bundy's diner in WW2, haven't seen that movie in ages."if you book them, they will come"
From August 4:
Um...keep reading. :club:
Yes I saw your incident too. I would love to hear what that dude said...
...but the shopkeeper and his son, that's a different story altogether.  I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.
sitting at Al Bundy's diner in WW2, haven't seen that movie in ages."if you book them, they will come"
Were they at the diner? That doesn't sound quite right, but I'm really not sure. Either way, correct movie.
Were they at the diner? That doesn't sound quite right, but I'm really not sure. Either way, correct movie.
he said that story umpteen times during the movie, the time I remember it the most is when there were people all crowded around the booth when he was telling it.
he said that story umpteen times during the movie, the time I remember it the most is when there were people all crowded around the booth when he was telling it.
Right!Good call. I'm picturing the one at the Communist Party at Komrades.