fcp at work crew

WOOHOO!!!!
Congratulations! Ahhh, our little baby is growing up. They do that so fast around here.
Trust me, my post count would be growing exponentially if I didn't spend all my damn time reading. But I love the reading, so again no worries.Time to go have a few beers before the tourney!
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

does anybody know how to make avatars, i have photoshop but whenever i resize photos down real small, they are still like 60 KB and they have to be under 10 to be an avatar for that damn nazi Weber. Is there a format or something that saves them smaller?
save them as a .png
thanks, still too big though. any other suggestions?
try this:http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm
i have a mac :wall:
Gather 'round children...the greatest song in the world is about to begin.Edit: And I'm not talking about the D.
green plastic watering canfor a fake chinese rubber plant
Ron Burgundy, I'm 72 percent sure that I love you. I mean want.Damnit, you're cool. That's the point I'm trying to get across here.
Have you claimed him? Cause I'm pretty sure he's still mine.Which reminds me that we need a 3rd angel.And the sentence above reminds me that my sentence structure is horrible.
Has who claimed whom? I claim no one, I just tried to give Ron props for quoting the first two lines of the greatest song in the world. I'm not gay...I HATE GUYS, I LOVE WOMEN! (anyone?)Edit: Renae, I expect you to have my back with the above quote.
this reminds me, if we want to be like the real world or other reality shows, we need a gay guy. anybody willing to switch teams for the good of army diversity? we also need a black guy, but i can do that, since i already have one of the necessary qualities...a big...chip on my shoulder. oh yeah and i like to steal things. :wink:
Gather 'round children...the greatest song in the world is about to begin.Edit: And I'm not talking about the D.
green plastic watering canfor a fake chinese rubber plant
Ron Burgundy, I'm 72 percent sure that I love you. I mean want.Damnit, you're cool. That's the point I'm trying to get across here.
Have you claimed him? Cause I'm pretty sure he's still mine.Which reminds me that we need a 3rd angel.And the sentence above reminds me that my sentence structure is horrible.
Has who claimed whom? I claim no one, I just tried to give Ron props for quoting the first two lines of the greatest song in the world. I'm not gay...I HATE GUYS, I LOVE WOMEN! (anyone?)Edit: Renae, I expect you to have my back with the above quote.
this reminds me, if we want to be like the real world or other reality shows, we need a gay guy. anybody willing to switch teams for the good of army diversity? we also need a black guy, but i can do that, since i already have one of the necessary qualities...a big...chip on my shoulder. oh yeah and i like to steal things. :wink:
I just changed my mind. I'm not sharing. He's too good to share. Almost spit on the monitor............. again. :club:
she looks like the real thingshe tastes like the real thingmy fake plastic lovebut i can't help the feelingi can blow through the ceilingif i just turn...and runbut it wears me outit wears me out
Sweeeeet.... :-)
does anybody know how to make avatars, i have photoshop but whenever i resize photos down real small, they are still like 60 KB and they have to be under 10 to be an avatar for that damn nazi Weber. Is there a format or something that saves them smaller?
save them as a .png
thanks, still too big though. any other suggestions?
try this:http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm
i have a mac :wall:
I'm on a mac at work as well, cabana ron.I haven't been able to make an avatar work. Must be the way the files are saved.

Little known fact. This song was an ode to Mrs. Garrett.Are you gonna take me home tonightAh down beside that red firelightAre you gonna let it all hang outFat bottomed girlsYou make the rockin’ world go roundHey I was just a skinny ladNever knew no good from badBut I knew life before I left my nurseryLeft alone with big fat fannyShe was such a naughty nannyHeap big woman you made a bad boy out of meHey hey!I’ve been singing with my bandAcross the wire across the landI seen ev’ry blue eyed floozy on the wayBut their beauty and their styleWent kind of smooth after a whileTake me to them dirty ladies every timeOh won’t you take me home tonight? Oh down beside your red firelightOh and you give it all you gotFat bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go roundFat bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go roundHey listen hereNow your mortgages and homesI got stiffness in the bonesAin’t no beauty queens in this locality (I tell you)Oh but I still get my pleasureStill got my greatest treasureHeap big woman you gonna make a big man out of meNow get thisOh you gonna take me home tonight (please)Oh down beside your red firelightOh you gonna let it all hang outFat bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go roundFat bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go roundGet on your bikes and rideOooh yeah them fat bottomed girlsFat bottomed girlsYeah yeah yeahFat bottomed girlsYes yes

Story time again!! This has to be one of my favorite all-time stories about me. Cracks me up just thinking about it and telling it again.Spring Break 2002Just a greeeeeeeeeeeat time. The best week of my life. 12 of us in 2 rooms at Pamama City, going through 76 cases of beer, and bunch of liquor, and killing lots of brain cells.Quick side story. I bought 26 cases of Keystone Light from Wal-Mart in my 2-door neon. It was loooooooow ridin with all the weight.So, one night, everyone went out to the bars early, except for a few of us that stayed back and kept drinking and I smoked a few Js, myself. I was hammered (reoccurring theme with my stories) and we went out. Drank and drank. Came back to the hotel after close. Drank and drank.So, our rooms had a bedroom right when you walked in that had a king size bed. I said I would sleep on the floor between the bed and the wall all week to set up all my stuff there. So I wake up in my spot with my cargo pants and hoodie on. It was early, early morning and the sun was just coming up. I didn’t remember going to sleep and was wondering why I didn’t put my PJs on. So, I stand up and start to take my pants off. (Renae, calm down!!) I look at the bed and my buddy’s back is to me and he’s spooning some chick. He had a gf for a few years and would NEVER cheat on her. So, I wanted to see who the chick was. I’m leaning over the bed trying to get a look at her. I think to myself, “Nope, don’t know her…..wait….I don’t know HIM either….SH!T, THIS ISN’T MY ROOM!!”The second I realized that, she wakes up and turns and looks at me with a “What the Fuk?!?” look on her face. There’s me…..Standing over their bed. With my pants down. With my freshly shaved had and goatee. I had to look scarey….and perverted. So, I did what was right. Screamed, pulled up my pants, and ran like hell. Right out of the room yelling the whole time.I wake up the next morning, once again, thinking, “Did I really do that?!?” So, after I tell everyone I’m with, still not knowing what room it was, I’m out on our balcony and look over to the next room (which was 2 down from where I slept) and the chick is out on their balcony. I told her it was me and apologized for it, but she didn’t care. She just said she woke up and thought I was robbing them, so she woke everyone up and told them to check their stuff.I love that story.
This shit cracks me the fuck up.Have you noticed that I'm starting to abuse the swearing ability now that I know how to do it?
story:this takes place at about 4:30 am about 6 or 7 of my best friends and i are sitting around after a party has died down at our house. There is this guy and girl there we don't know. Just kind of sitting around, we are doing lots of drugs that are in the powdered form. We run out. The guy and girl we don't know disappear into the bathroom.Part 2:My friend treech comes in and i proceed to tell him there is two strangers in the bathroom doing one of two things; either making out or doing coke, and i do not approve of either if not involved. He is wasted and as he inches toward the door he keeps saying, " you mean they are either doing drugs or making out in here" he says this over and over as he gets closer to the bathroom door. as he gets right up to the door.......Part 3:The door flies off it's hinges and the chick and guy both fall out, him on top of her. they are still making out. treech is about 12" away from them. the rest of us are standing there. At this point he is right up in there faces going "is this planned, is this some kind of joke, Did you guys plan this?"Over and over he is screaming this and looking back at us. We are all on the ground censored rolling, and he is in utter disbelief. Over and over, saying it had to have been planned, yelling in there ear. It was awesome
As does this shit.
Madame Nikki N. Madagascar,I transferred $11.00 to Nikki_N on FT. You can pay me back whenever and however you want.Let's make Chuck and Pogue both cream on both of us then we'll make them watch while we lick it off each other.Love always,Renae I have no idea what my Ron Mexico name is.
You are the sweetest angel. My internet went down so I missed the tournament beginning. I"ll play next week. And we'll sort out the best way to pay you back pretty soon.
Madame Nikki N. Madagascar,I transferred $11.00 to Nikki_N on FT. You can pay me back whenever and however you want.Let's make Chuck and Pogue both cream on both of us then we'll make them watch while we lick it off each other.Love always,Renae I have no idea what my Ron Mexico name is.
If this is the type of stuff I can expect on Saturday then I'm hoping the draft takes a really long time...
Yes, if I'm here on Saturday, I will talk with Renae about all of the things I would like to do to her, and all the things we would like the boys to do to us. Renae is off to a great start. This is a fantastic idea.
I think we should return to ether and amputation for every disease. Either that, or take off all the warning labels on products and guard rails on bridges/waterfalls and let all the idiots die. I'm not kidding. At All.
Post of the day.
I haven't made it far enough in my reading yet to know for sure, but I think somewhere along the way a ritual started where you say DEEZ NUTS if you start a new page.Am I correct?
No.
Beer: Yuengling lager
Drank it tonight.
i not only use censored as a sleep inducer, i use it for other things. if i haven't got to the gym in a while, i'll tug one out and call it arm/wrist exercise. i also use it to end conversations. nothing stops someone talking like whipping your cock out and boppin' the salami right there.
2nd best post of the day. ron, can I adopt you?? For real.
luxury box
I had luxury box a few times. It was yummy. Eat poon.Facts of Life?? I'm 25 and I know it.Fact of Tim?? I don't think I'm gonna post for a while...Talk soon.
Fact of Tim?? I don't think I'm gonna post for a while...Talk soon.
NO! Unless by "a while" you mean until tomorrow sometime. This is not an acceptable form of request for leave. I understand when you are in Vegas, but otherwise, the angels need you. We NEED You. This is not just a matter of love, errr... want. This is NEED.

Michael and Renae,I called the on-call nurse answering service. I am waiting for a call back from the actual nurse. I suppose I should've just called Erica. She is an RN in Vegas. She is also the buxom blonde to whom I was referring.Oops, nurse just called. Nikki gets to visit the ER tonight. I'll check back when I know something more.Smooches,Nik

Fact of Tim?? I don't think I'm gonna post for a while...Talk soon.
NO! Unless by "a while" you mean until tomorrow sometime. This is not an acceptable form of request for leave. I understand when you are in Vegas, but otherwise, the angels need you. We NEED You. This is not just a matter of love, errr... want. This is NEED.
Exactly. And it is absolutely unacceptable for you to be absent on your birthday. Forget about it.
Michael and Renae,I called the on-call nurse answering service. I am waiting for a call back from the actual nurse. I suppose I should've just called Erica. She is an RN in Vegas. She is also the buxom blonde to whom I was referring.Oops, nurse just called. Nikki gets to visit the ER tonight. I'll check back when I know something more.Smooches,Nik
Healing vibes to Indy.

I'm going to be gone tomorrow and Saturday. My dad's taking it upon himself to pack up my computer while I'm sleeping Friday morning. I'm not leaving until Saturday - but he's packing it Friday morning. He's been a real dick the last few days. He got like this before I left last year, as well. I attribute it to the old-school "Men don't have feelings, so we're going to be genuine assholes when we're not happy" mentality.So, don't miss me too much the next few days. :club:

I'm a bit in a daze right now. I've been pretty much 4 tabling since ~7PM and its almost 2am right now. I'm trying to clear a bonus. I was able to ge3t a special party bonus where I'm getting hooked up with $200 after I fianlly clear this bitch. Its like ~1250 raked hands and I'm somewhere at 800 right now and have gotten in over 1600 hands since I started this marathon. I've got some floyd on right now to keep me sane and I've been watching movies too, I've never pulled anything like this off before and am contemplating as to whether or not I should try to pull it off in one go or if I should stop in like 45 minutes and do the rest tommorrow afternoon

I'm going to be gone tomorrow and Saturday.  My dad's taking it upon himself to pack up my computer while I'm sleeping Friday morning.  I'm not leaving until Saturday - but he's packing it Friday morning.  He's been a real dick the last few days.  He got like this before I left last year, as well.  I attribute it to the old-school "Men don't have feelings, so we're going to be genuine assholes when we're not happy" mentality.So, don't miss me too much the next few days.  :club:
Sorry, can't be helped, you will be missed.