• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Steve Miller band isn't THAT exciting.
How about being woken up at 4:30 am by a cop yelling my name in my bedroom doorway shining a flashlight at me?? Is THAT exciting?? :shock:
How about being woken up at 4:30 am by a cop yelling my name in my bedroom doorway shining a flashlight at me?? Is THAT exciting?? :shock:
Depends. Did she have pants on?
He. And yes, he did.
He. And yes, he did.
come on story tease spill
Nah, I'm gonna make you all wait.
He. And yes, he did.
no, fuck you tim, you can't tease like that and not follow through
He. And yes, he did.
no, censored you tim, you can't tease like that and not follow through
Ok, since you asked so nice....maybe I'll tell.

So, I went to Steve Miller (great show - George Thorogood opened), then to a local bar where my cousin Ali (she's 25, btw), Pike (her husband), and some others were. Ali was real drunk and didn't wanna go home when Pike wanted to, which was after last call, but she was just drunk and dumb. So, her and Pike got in an argument about it and she wanted to stay at my place. So, we come back here at like 2:30-2:45 and she passed out on my couch. I messed around on here for a while, then went to bed at 3:55. Next thing I know, I hear a guy repeating my name "TIM...TIM...wake up man!" I wake up, to a cop standing in my doorway shing a flash light in my room. I was out of it and said "What the fuck?" or something like that. He tells me that my cousin wondered into my 83 year old neighbor's place and locked herself in the bedroom. WTF?!?! He said they got her out and she was cuffed on the front step of the building. Well, I jump up and throw my shoes on and head out. The cop was standing in the old lady's doorway and she looked like a deer in head lights. I said "I'm sorry, it's my cousin!" and ran down the steps. I get outside and there's 2 other cops (one that we both graduated from HS with) there with her. She's sitting on the front step with cuffs on balling her eyes out. She kept saying she was sorry and didn't know how she got in there. The cop came down and said that the women told him she was too eak to lock her dead bolt, so she had just been leaving her door unlocked. Wow. Also, that when he went into the place and talked to Ali locked in the room, she thought he was "Killer?" I had to explain to him that my room mate's name is Killer, etc, etc. I guess she sleptwalked over there, locked herself in the room and when the cop tried to get her up, she was still sleeep and thought he was Killer trying to wake her up. Just Fuckin crazy. They gave her a Public Intox and told her to plead not guilty and the magistrate will probably let her off. Like I said....crazy fuckin' night.

Good Sunday morning.Only old guys like the Steve Miller Band :wink:
I like the Steve Miller Band. They will be here next weekend, but I have my gaming geek convention (GenCon) to attend. WoooHooo! I :club: GenCon.
I like the Steve Miller Band. They will be here next weekend, but I have my gaming geek convention (GenCon) to attend. WoooHooo! I :club: GenCon.
I don't care much for Steve Miller but will be going to see him anyway on the 21st. Eric Johnson and Kenny Wayne Shepard will be opening. We're going to see Eric Johnson mainly will probably stay for KWS then leave when Steve Miller hits the stage. Should be fun.Side note - won a huge 33BB pot with kings over 4s full house last night on a K44 flop. What were they re-raising and capping with? Guess I was lucky I didn't run into pocket 4's huh?
I don't care much for Steve Miller but will be going to see him anyway on the 21st. Eric Johnson and Kenny Wayne Shepard will be opening. We're going to see Eric Johnson mainly will probably stay for KWS then leave when Steve Miller hits the stage. Should be fun.Side note - won a huge 33BB pot with kings over 4s full house last night on a K44 flop. What were they re-raising and capping with? Guess I was lucky I didn't run into pocket 4's huh?
Renae talking poker makes me hot.
Hi Hunny Bunny! How are you? What's new? Coming to Vegas with us in February?
hopefully i'm living in vegas by february.but...yeah.how are you?
Cool! Totally cool. We've missed you around here. Wish real life didn't interfere with play time. ;-)I'm good. You seeing flops tonight?
Hi Hunny Bunny! How are you? What's new? Coming to Vegas with us in February?
hopefully i'm living in vegas by february.but...yeah.how are you?
Cool! Totally cool. We've missed you around here. Wish real life didn't interfere with play time. ;-)I'm good. You seeing flops tonight?
if i'm not working, 95% chance i'm seeing flops.so....yes.
New challenge for me:Stop playing the following hands so often:suited connected under 10 down $94.60 on 557 hands since 07/0133 down $57.65 on 98 hands since 07/01 (trying to play less mid-low pairs early/mid but this one really stuck out, it's the only one I'm down with)low Ax suited (spec 2,3,4,7) down $95.25 on 321 hands since 07/01That's down $247.50 on 976 hands out of 22k playing .25/.50 and .5/1.00 about even number of hands for each. Just seems like a glaring amount to be down.
PM me or email me your HHs, you probably have a leak, but trust me, I have been in some real downswings, so don't be surprised if I give some calloused advice

Dave has made nearly as much at poker so far this month as he has at his job, which is a pretty decent amount of money. His bankroll is approaching the fifteen thou mark. WooHoo!Edit: Yes, I am bragging on my husband.