fcp at work crew

Anyone have an Ipod?How long will the battery last even though it shows no bars on the charge indicator?I've never let mine run down this far. It's been showing no charge for a couple hours now but yet it still keeps playing.
I believe its best for any rechargeable battery to run completely out before you recharge it.Not quite as exciting as a dirty haiku, i'll give you that.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

To jump from that to a barely related topic.Scientists are now proposing to use what amounts to decaying nuclear waste for batteries. They are supposed to have a super-long lifespan (I think I heard over 10 years), and they are thinking it would work well for pacemakers.

Anyone have an Ipod?How long will the battery last even though it shows no bars on the charge indicator?I've never let mine run down this far.  It's been showing no charge for a couple hours now but yet it still keeps playing.
I believe its best for any rechargeable battery to run completely out before you recharge it.Not quite as exciting as a dirty haiku, i'll give you that.
It just died. So that's that.
To jump from that to a barely related topic.Scientists are now proposing to use what amounts to decaying nuclear waste for batteries.  They are supposed to have a super-long lifespan (I think I heard over 10 years), and they are thinking it would work well for pacemakers.
Decaying nuclear waste,sounds like something I'd want implanted in my body.

so, the guy who was flaming me challenged me to a $20 NL HU . I've told him several times that $20 isn't worth my time. THis will be funny as he'll probably say that I backed down, but seriously, why would I want to spend however much time it would take to play for just $20. lol. sorry to spam this in here

FCP Hardcore KitShickers 1.Erick Lindgren 2.John Juanda 3.Phil Ivey 4.Daniel Negreanu 5.Josh Arieh 6.Chris Ferguson 7.Ram Vaswani 8.Michael Mizrachi 9.Phil Hellmuth 10.Barney Boatman 12.Amir Vahedi 13.Jennifer Harman 14.Ted Forrest 15.Marcel Luske 16.Gus Hansen 17.John Cernutto 18.David Williams 19.Scott Fischman 20.Dan HarringtonThat's my list, guaranteed money. Pretty random, no thought involved, just too crazy at work to research and I didn't want to miss the deadline. Now hopefully these people won't just play the main event.Nice bra Nikki. Your advice was "oral oral oral anal".

I need to whine for a second here. Fuck my boss, what an a-hole. Seriously, people need to learn to take responsibility for their own mistakes on not blame shit on my b/c i'm lower on the work food chain. Honestly./end rantAfter such a GREAT weekend, I just wanted to come back to the office for more happiness. No such luck.McPickie: Since I was up about three bills on the weekend, I think that I can afford the PJ tix. I have the worst bankroll management.

Anybody a little pissed that the WSOP fantasy contest has 407 entries already and 1/2 of those are first time posters?Somethings fishy there. People wouldn't create new accounts to enter multiple times would they? (sw)There should be a rule against that.

Anybody a little pissed that the WSOP fantasy contest has 407 entries already and 1/2 of those are first time posters?Somethings fishy there.  People wouldn't create new accounts to enter multiple times would they? (sw)There should be a rule against that.
I just noticed that too. I have like 6 or 7 email addresses I could use, not to mention all my family could sign up. I think Daniel was asked that question in another thread, not sure, but I think there should a minimum requirement for members.Date joined, prior to the announcement. Makes sense.

It's probably an influx from 2+2 (and probably other sites as well) when they heard about the 1st place prize.But yeah it's kinda annoying, I wanted to do more research before submitting my team, then again, I guess there is an edit button, as long as that's allowed. (before the start of the WSOP I'm guessing).

Tim's back.
Too bad you missed lunch. If you've caught up on your reading, you'll know what I mean.
Of course I caught up. I always catch up before posting again. I'm good like that.Speaking of lunch....I have a good lunch story for later.Stories owed:1) UGA story.2) 4/24 lunch story.
Nice bra Nikki. Your advice was "oral oral oral anal".
Wow. I give good advice. I think I'll take it myself tonight after my 2/4 limit game. I'll just have to wake Dave up. Oral should work well for that.
I need to whine for a second here.  Fuck my boss, what an a-hole.  Seriously, people need to learn to take responsibility for their own mistakes on not blame shit on my b/c i'm lower on the work food chain.  Honestly./end rantAfter such a GREAT weekend, I just wanted to come back to the office for more happiness.  No such luck.
Fuckers. I'm glad I have no boss.
I need to whine for a second here.  Fuck my boss, what an a-hole.  Seriously, people need to learn to take responsibility for their own mistakes on not blame shit on my b/c i'm lower on the work food chain.  Honestly./end rantAfter such a GREAT weekend, I just wanted to come back to the office for more happiness.  No such luck.
I'm the boss this week.
I'm the boss this week.
Being the boss can suck, too. Lots of pressure. Hang in there. BTW: That pic of me was cropped. You guys can fill in the rest.
Ahh, I want to go to Vegas now, last time I went I hadn't started playing poker yet.
You should come in Sept when I'm there. Much drinking and poker will happen.
Ahh, I want to go to Vegas now, last time I went I hadn't started playing poker yet.
You should come in Sept when I'm there. Much drinking and poker will happen.
I was considering making a fall trip. Maybe I'll coordinate with yours. Anonymous Stranger nametags will abound.

"Wear this shirt and get super happy time!Apparently there's a whole bunch of guys in the world who wouldn't mind getting attention from Japanese females in the world. This best-selling T-shirt features clear, clean text and a message that is perhaps best translated as "Now accepting applications for Japanese girlfriends." Features a nice red "rising sun of Japan" in the design. You never know what conversation this T-shirt could start, or where it might lead!100% cotton heavyweight black t-shirt. "http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/japanese/74a3/jl_japanesegirlfriend.jpg

Everybody secretly loves us. I submit for your reading pleasure:

poguemahone68 wrote:  I also fear delving into the Strat section and the FCP work army might be the end of all that is my life!  Those are definitely the best 2 areas of the site right now, IMHO.