fcp at work crew

Hey Nikki, i think it's time we see a picture of you from your dancing days.were family here, i can ask for that right?
I concur.What should Tim do tonight:A) DrinkB) DrinkC) DrinkD) Drink and drink and drink and drink some more.
E) Drink, mast.urbate, fall asleep in own drool
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

I live 3 hours from Columbus. I will go and see this if it doesn't conflict with my trip to Vegas in May (13-21). I hope he's not gone while I'm there in Sin City. I plan to check out the poker room at the Wynn, and catch a glimpse of our hero.Nikki
Ohio State is May 14.
so when i die i will receive total consciousness. so i got that going for me...which is nice.
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Do you do drugs Danny?Everyday.So whats the problem?I don't know.MORNING!
take a head count of all our folks once they are in the shelter and determine if anyone is in danger of being blown
HEAD count and being BLOWN?? I hope we get a tornado here, and SOON!(I'm such a perv, I know.)

To be honest, I'm not sure I have a pic of myself. My best friend's husband used to have one with another dancer standing behind me with her hands covering my boobleage. She requested it for him, sort of as a little bachelor party present. Somewhere there is a picture of me with a good friend and co-worker standing with some traveling "feature" dancer with huge bazooms. I think my friend still has that somewhere. One of the clubs at which I worked offered polaroids with dancers, so there are a number of pictures of me out there, but I don't know anyone that has one. I met my huband at this club, and I don't think even he has one. That's unfortunate, because while I'm attractive now, back then I was a totally hottie. Almost Marion caliber.Nikki

I live 3 hours from Columbus. I will go and see this if it doesn't conflict with my trip to Vegas in May (13-21). I hope he's not gone while I'm there in Sin City. I plan to check out the poker room at the Wynn, and catch a glimpse of our hero.Nikki
Ohio State is May 14.
CRAP!!!!!!! I hope he's back to Vegas for some of my trip.
That's unfortunate, because while I'm attractive now, back then I was a totally hottie. Almost Marion caliber.Nikki
PROVE IT!!you can't make that kind of claim and not back it up.right guys?
Almost Marion caliber.Nikki
Please Nikki, You flatter too much, Too bad you don't live here :club: Although I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind much? Does he? My last bf was really gay.

I can hang with girls (wink wink, nudge nudge) to my hearts content. He's cool. He's so cool sometimes he hangs with girls with me.

I have a question, Is it possible to tell if a girl is bi or not? I mean I get hit on by girls at bars, but usually they are ugmo and complete eye-breakers.
Bi is much more difficult than lesbian. I've found when out dancing (at a regular club) with my lesbian friend, a bi girl dancing with her boyfriend will come over and dance with us. I have other bi friends, but they told me after I had known them for sometime. Spotting a bi girl is tough.
I can hang with girls (wink wink, nudge nudge) to my hearts content. He's cool. He's so cool sometimes he hangs with girls with me.
please expand on this....we need to know... :wink:
Well, lets just say that he no longer has to fantasize about what some things would be like. Double Beeeeerraaainnns.
I have a question, Is it possible to tell if a girl is bi or not? I mean I get hit on by girls at bars, but usually they are ugmo and complete eye-breakers.
That happens to me all the time!!! Except, usually I can tell they aren't bi, unfortunately.
Well, lets just say that he no longer has to fantasize about what some things would be like. Double Beeeeerraaainnns.
best.wife.ever.page 52 B!TCH!
I have a question, Is it possible to tell if a girl is bi or not?
Power went off for another hour and a half. How the hell can anyone get any work done here?
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I am indeed the second coolest wife I know. The coolest wife I know is a friend from CA. She's wilder than I am, and a total hottie.

I am quickly closing in on my 300th post. I hope everyone will celebrate with me when I finally make it to veteran status. I'm actually excited about it. I know, how lame is that? Some days, my life can be very mundane.Nikki

Oolong quit humping the carpet!
Oolong quit humping the carpet!
but it feels good

Isn't Oolong the name of the tribe that has been obliterated/dominated/owned on Survivor?Also...If any army member would like a G-Mail account (they are awesome) please PM me with your e-mail address. I have invites. The storage on G-mail is now over 2MB and growing.*EDIT* Sorry, that should say 2GB!! Haha

Isn't Oolong the name of the tribe that has been obliterated/dominated/owned on Survivor?Also...If any army member would like a G-Mail account (they are awesome) please PM me with your e-mail address. I have invites. The storage on G-mail is now over 2MB and growing.
I don't watch survivor but that would be weird.And I hope you mean 2GB rather than MB.
I am quickly closing in on my 300th post. I hope everyone will celebrate with me when I finally make it to veteran status. I'm actually excited about it. I know, how lame is that? Some days, my life can be very mundane.Nikki
i saw your post about playing on UB in general.what is your name on UB so i can put you on my buddy list. I used to play exlusively at UB and just started playing at fulltilt as well. but my main site is UB for sure.you can find me in the $10-$30 SNGs depending on how i'm doing that day. same name on there as here.UB rules!