• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

You know fryer isn't busy at work... when he pops two cherries on one day!
Yea, I decided like a half hour ago I was going to do no more work for the day.I forgot to say this earlier, so I will now. In my game last night, the SB was REAL small stacked and went all-in for less than double my BB. So, I call with Q 6, and two others called. The flop comes K Q 5. I check, guy to my left bets 2x the BB, fold, back to me. I look at him and say, "you better have the K" and fold. Him and the all-in turn over A7o. MY Q would have held and I was so pissed. So, the "side pot bluffer" tries to take him out 2 more times and can't. I gave him shit each time saying it was his own fault.
NEW PAGE!!
You are a cherry poppin' fool today, huh?
I sure am...now I need to find a real one to.
Meh. Virginity is overrated.
Never took a v-card...and that's on my list of things to do!!
NEW PAGE!!
I have.
NEW PAGE!!
I pulled a hat trick poppin those one night
NEW PAGE!!
I have.
Yeah, me too. And in the words of Jack Black "Give me a bitter divorcee anyday."
NEW PAGE!!
I pulled a hat trick poppin those one night
Once again, PROVE IT.

Wow, bluff. You left some broken hearts lying about, didn't you?doubtful, it was a bet, I'll tell the story later tonight after the NCAA hockey game and the PM freeroll.Once again, PROVE IT.you can get the DVD at this website. . . n/m

I'm out....but first, admire my GREAT use of a picture in this thread....THREAD
haha, that was hilarious. I didn't even notice that was you the first time I saw it. I seriously tink I need to stop posing in general, every disagreement turns into a flame war.
I'm out....but first, admire my GREAT use of a picture in this thread....THREAD
haha, that was hilarious. I didn't even notice that was you the first time I saw it. I seriously tink I need to stop posing in general, every disagreement turns into a flame war.
general is crap.it wants to be offtopic so bad but it will never be.you don't even need to log in to see general. wack.we should have offtopic password protection.

This has nothing to do with popping anything but, it does have something to do with work. Instead of brown bagging it, do any of your co-workers spend everday from noon to like 2 going from conference room to conference room looking for food left behind after a conference. They then load up 3 plates of food and are good to go for the rest of the day?

atrain that is awesom. i used to steal tons of food. in fact still do when given the oppurtunity. i perpetually eat my bosses groceries.anyway who's in the pm freeroll and what's your mf'n names.

What is your name?What is your quest?What is the capitol of Assyria?"If I went around calling myself emporer because some moistened bink lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!""... Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help, Help, I'm being repressed!""THE BLACK KNIGHT ALWAYS TRIUMPHS!"PD_870_LG.jpg

i missed some good shit yesterday.and i see i have been blasted by our new impostor General Krang yet again. .I love the teenage mutant ninja turtles, but i can't stand for some short walking beerains trying to touch me.i can however stand lesbian love scenes and hot girl on girl action.

i missed some good shit yesterday.and i see i have been blasted by our new impostor General Krang yet again. .I love the teenage mutant ninja turtles, but i can't stand for some short walking beerains trying to touch me.i can however stand lesbian love scenes and hot girl on girl action.

Good morning privates, seems like our favourite day is present today. Friday, my best friend, where have you been? Anyways, got quite an enchanting workload as in, not much at all, thus let's all bombard this thread for the great goal of 60 pages. Looks like I have a date tonight as well, do you guys oppose going on dates with people you KNOW you will never be serious with?