New movies yall gotta see

For the movie buffs, yall need to go watch Ray and Oceans 12. Ray was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Ever. Jamie Foxx actually did really, really good! I thought he was going to make the movie suck...I was way off. Oceans 12 was O.K. It was fun to watch. That's my type of movie, though; Little comedy, little action, and a little drama. P.S. Watch Ray or you will be very, very sorry.

The Bourne Supremacy was off the hook. i rented it, ripped it, and encoded it all in a day so i could watch it the next. the car chase scene in the first on, pretty intense. this one cant be described.

I saw Ocean's 12 and it was ok, above average for sure, but I don't think it was as good as the first one. It was different though and seemed to take longer to reach the movie climax.... but it was still good. I'll definitely add it to my collection, particularly since I loved the first one so much.

here u go wrto4556 a link to the trailer in quicktime http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/t...e_life_aquatic/short review from yahoo: Internationally famous oceanographer Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) and his crew -- Team Zissou -- set sail on an expedition to hunt down the mysterious, elusive, possibly non-existant Jaguar Shark that killed Zissou's partner during the documentary filming of their latest adventure. They are joined on their voyage by a young airline co-pilot who may or may not be Zissou's son (Owen Wilson), a beautiful journalist (Cate Blanchett) assigned to write a profile of Zissou, and Zissou's estranged wife and co-producer, Eleanor (Anjelica Huston). They face overwhelming complications including pirates, kidnapping, and bankruptcy.

a good film is "Sideways" Not your typical Action, blockbuster movie... but a great story, acting, and dialogue.... and it's been getting a lot of press and award nominations... if thats how you judge a films quality....Of course.....Rounders is an OK movie too! 8)

• 8 months later...
Ray sucked IMHO. So did Alexander.
Dig up some more posts?
seriously. I was about to go nuts seeing Tek post again, but then I looked at the post date
anyone know what happened to him?
I've been wondering that for a while now, I have no idea.I also nominate Norton as FCP Scavenger

wow.. digging up an old thread.Anyway - I love movie threads so I might as well contribute.I love those comedy/drama movies as well, although Oceans 12 was a disappointment. As of late I've been really into the horror genre - I'm looking forward to "cry_wolf" http://imdb.com/title/tt0384286/http://crywolfmovie.comcry_wolf_poster.jpg