Wish Looshle Luck Tonight!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving this, I play Loosehole This weekend in the HU league.Maaan, I'm gonna pwn him, i'm watching his every move
yeah u know cause 3-5 9 handed is like playing huswi just want to know when ure coming back to the sick thread
I'm loving this, I play Loosehole This weekend in the HU league.Maaan, I'm gonna pwn him, i'm watching his every move
Just hope he doesn't pick up AK 3 out of 4 hands like this.
haha, ya ya,I'm awesome,I want to come back to the sick thread but its so commercial now., haha kidding, just havent had enough time to keep up.Kurt.i dunno, thats all i got
nothing really bizzle won 8kandi has huge titsreunion in chicago aug 25-27 and youre caught up
ya andi is on my msn, bizzle won 8k? nice how?chicago is for suckers
yeah he won a 40k garunteed, which he needed for mental stabilityi dont know about chi? but there it is
What happened?
Looshle has 5h6hFlop is 3h-7-xTurn is 8hRiver 9He's heads up with another player who has JTs and checks the river to Looshle... and he pushes.Instacall obviously.
What happened?
Basicially he raised pf with 56h continued the flop, check the turn, river gave him the *** end of the str8 and his opponet had the nuts, villian checked he pushed, end of handnot a bad play, any card in the deck other than the 8c and he takes it downoooops
Basicially he raised pf with 56h continued the flop, check the turn, river gave him the *** end of the str8 and his opponet had the nuts, villian checked he pushed, end of handnot a bad play, any card in the deck other than the 8c and he takes it down
How was it a good play? He open pushed like 400 into a 150 dollar pot. Unless the guy is extra awful youre not often going to get called by something you beat in that situation.
A2o.. steam much ? :club:
It's a shame. Cards weren't cooperating, and now he's a bit tilty. Hopefully he composes himself soon cause 400 isnt too much to come back from.
How was it a good play? He open pushed like 400 into a 150 dollar pot. Unless the guy is extra awful youre not often going to get called by something you beat in that situation.
didnt say it was a good play, said it wasnt a bad play