Just Got A New Couch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
it looks nice, but is it comfy?I'd seriously get something like that if the comfort wasn't an issue.
i like to be propped against an arm rest and stretch out on the couch to play ps3 games, so i agree.
  • 2 months later...
Looks comfy.What was edited? and I hope that's french onion dip with those ruffles.
French onion FTW. I edited out the jergens lotion beside the window. It wasn't mine, honest.

Just ordered this one the other day. Couldn't find a pic so had to print screen.Coming in Nov. The color is a very dark brown (almost black)Beyond comfortable. Tax refund ftw.NewSofa.jpg

Just ordered this one the other day. Couldn't find a pic so had to print screen.Coming in Nov. The color is a very dark brown (almost black)Beyond comfortable. Tax refund ftw.NewSofa.jpg
So awesome.Wish I had somewhere with room for that bad boy.
6 months?? Jeez.I might have a nice couch someday.Damn kids.
6 months?? Jeez.I might have a nice couch someday.Damn kids.
Oops.I am canceling the order for this sofa tomorrow. Based on what a few here have privately told me and several warnings/complaints/etc. from various sources in online sites, Natuzzi has horrible customer service and BAD quality/construction issues.Looks like it is not all it's cracked up to be. Should have done my homework first.Thanks for the heads up....and damn. It was a really comfy couch.Bummed but grateful. :club:
  • 1 month later...
Oops.I am canceling the order for this sofa tomorrow. Based on what a few here have privately told me and several warnings/complaints/etc. from various sources in online sites, Natuzzi has horrible customer service and BAD quality/construction issues.Looks like it is not all it's cracked up to be. Should have done my homework first.Thanks for the heads up....and damn. It was a really comfy couch.Bummed but grateful. :club:
Bumpdates?