Just Got A New Couch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
"The draw of the couch" was so incredible I read this entire thread. BTW, it inspired my first post ever. (This one, obv.) So I am no longer lurking. caity*
Having your first post in the Couch thread is a double edged sword. Positive- It's the Couch Thread, duhNegative- There's this thing called the PACT (People Against the Couch Thread) who can be very abusive.And don't worry, many people have lurked for years before posting. Welcome to FCP officially.
"The draw of the couch" was so incredible I read this entire thread. BTW, it inspired my first post ever. (This one, obv.) So I am no longer lurking. caity*
Welcome! The Couch Thread is happy to have you.
Welcome!The couch thread members are more than couch thread members. We are a close-knit family. So, on behalf of all of us couch thread members, welcome to the family!
I had a couch once.and then there was a flood.true story
are you saying the couch didn't survive? if you are, that means you survived and the couch didn't. i think it is pretty clear that you didn't even try to SAVE THE GODDAMN COUCH!! get the hell out.
are you saying the couch didn't survive? if you are, that means you survived and the couch didn't. i think it is pretty clear that you didn't even try to SAVE THE GODDAMN COUCH!! get the hell out.
YEA, what HE said!
are you saying the couch didn't survive? if you are, that means you survived and the couch didn't. i think it is pretty clear that you didn't even try to SAVE THE GODDAMN COUCH!! GET THE HELL OUT!
That's better.
That's better.
i disagree. angry shouting followed by a pause for a disgusted look before returning to regular speech for the rest is SHEER GODDAMN BRILLIANCE! get the hell out.