Sabers New Jersey Leaked?

Not bad, but I'm kinda partial to the old ones personally...If that's a hoax, it's a very, very good one.
I feel the same way, the current jerseys are sharp. Unless they think they are going to sell a ton of the new jerseys I don't know why they would want to change them.
I feel the same way, the current jerseys are sharp. Unless they think they are going to sell a ton of the new jerseys I don't know why they would want to change them.
I agree I like the current Buffalo. That new kind of reminds me of the Thrashers logo or maybe I'm just being too imaginative.
I agree I like the current Buffalo. That new kind of reminds me of the Thrashers logo or maybe I'm just being too imaginative.
No, I can see it too. And I dissaprove. I'm wondering if they're just redesigning the patches on the jerseys, and sticking with the current colors and designs. That's kinda the way it looks to me, hopefully they're not going back to Blue and Yellow. Red and Black is where it's at.

This is the first time I've seen the possible new logo after hearing a ton about it on WGR.... and I must say I think they are terrible. I've never been very fond of the original jersey's, and the to think that they might be going back to colors similar to those is terrible. I think that the current jersey's are awesome and need to stay the way they are.

• 5 weeks later...

there is a massive online petition started by a sabres fan to try and stop the sabres from going to this logo. over 25000 people have already signed. the sabres have now said that they are "considering" it but in the meantime, will use the old blue and gold jerseys as 3rd jerseys 15 times throughout the season. the new logo looks like a slug with horns.

I personally think the team leaked the logo to gauge fan acceptance before the switch. It seems clear that every single Sabres fan in existence (this one included) hates the new logo and thinks switching from the current jerseys would be a bad move. I don't even like using the Blue and Yellow as a 3rd jersey, but I know for a fact that I'm in the minority on that.

I don't even like using the Blue and Yellow as a 3rd jersey, but I know for a fact that I'm in the minority on that.
I couldn't agree with you more! There is no reason for the Sabres to be switching colors or logos. And to use the old blue and gold for anything more than a once or twice a year thing is a terrible idea in my opinion. To me those colors represent a history that wasn't really all that successful. Sure we made one Stanley Cup final and the playoffs a bunch of times with those colors, but I dont believe the Blue and Gold colors represent a solid winning tradition like the Black and Red has made and continue to make. And for anyone who hasn't seen the site yet.... http://www.fixthelogo.com is the place to sign the petition of the new logo.
  • 3 weeks later...