Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Double up incoming now.Go Daniel!
Been railin for like 12 hours.... take it down DN... lol :club:

Odd bit of actionNo Limit Hold'emJun 27, 2006 / 07:53:00 EDTMike Sexton raised to 25k before the flop, and Negreanu fires back for 75k. Mike Sexton thinks for a second and then falls asleep.

Odd bit of actionNo Limit Hold'emJun 27, 2006 / 07:53:00 EDTMike Sexton raised to 25k before the flop, and Negreanu fires back for 75k. Mike Sexton thinks for a second and then falls asleep.
Sexton should be blinded off then, unless he manages to wake up again. No the most glorious way to win a tournament but victory still.Good job, Daniel!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! and i meaen HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! well played sir... :club:
I just busted on the bubble in the mtt I was playing, I'm going out to buy some cigarettes now, I expect to see at least two hand-updates when I'm back - don't disappoint me Daniel!
been playing poker all night and I would of thought by now it being 8am where am at the TOC would be over ha am so silly to think such things XD
been playing poker all night and I would of thought by now it being 8am where am at the TOC would be over ha am so silly to think such things XD
yea u have mental problems man..... this thing could last for a long time in DN doubles through
FT$5 mtt loldoublemeup1 Come rail if you need something to occupy you so you can stay awake like me.
im thinkin about gettin a very expensive coke habit going to stay awake.... i know its a touchy subject, but im jokin :club:
Come rail if you need something to occupy you so you can stay awake like me.
Hehe, I would do that, but I'm not bored enough (yet) to install some software to watch someone play. ;)I'm watching the second season of WPT now.

Go Daniel, you can still Do It! I know it's getting late there but stay focused. Your late night poker escapades allowed me to play in the Aussie Daily and I'm killin it most the chips with 4 left. Thank you Daniel!Beat Mike Sexton! Beat Mike Sexton! :club::D:D:):):):club::P:D let him drift to sleeeeeep

Tue Jun 27 05:13:00 PDT 2006Daniel Negreanu Takes Down a Big PotMike Sexton limps in and Daniel Negreanu raises to $50,000. Sexton reraises to $125,000 and Negreanu makes the call. The flop comes Jd-6d-3s and both players check. The turn is the 10c and Negreanu bets $100,000. Sexton makes the call and the river is the 7h. Negreanu bets $200,000 and Sexton calls. Negreanu shows A-J and Sexton mucks his cards. F YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Sexton limps in and Daniel Negreanu raises to $50,000. Sexton reraises to $125,000 and Negreanu makes the call. The flop comes Jd-6d-3s and both players check. The turn is the 10c and Negreanu bets $100,000. Sexton makes the call and the river is the 7h. Negreanu bets $200,000 and Sexton calls. Negreanu shows A-J and Sexton mucks his cards.WOHOOO ^^Daniel Negreanu$ 1,500,000 Mike Sexton$ 1,200,000He will win it...:club:

Oh, what I would't do for a chip count. This is a marathon. I can't believe the sun is coming up.HANG IN THERE DANIEL!! YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!! :):club::P:club::D:D:P:club::club::D:):)

That was a HUGE swing, something tells me that there was another pot inbetween there that made it such a huge pot

DOUBLEMEUP BABY!!!Wow me and Daniel doubled up at the exact same time....scary stuff. TAKE IT HOME FOR FCP!!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS BUDDY!! :club: