Official Pp Mil Thread

I ****ing hate poker.Blinds are 200-400. I have about 10k in chips and I get AK in middle position. It folds to me and I raise to 1000. The guy right before the button calls, and then the button pushes all in for about 9k. This guy has been making weird moves the entire time he's been at this table and I'm thinking he's gotta be trying a squeeze play, so I call. And I was right, he had A5. Of course a 5 comes and I'm crippled. Next hand I get delt AK again and I push with what I have left and I'm out.Damnit I'm still steaming. I make a great read and I get punished for it. F U C K M E

The quality of play in these is absolutely dreadful, never have I seen a worst display of poker ever. Min raises, Cold Calling with KK, AA , limping after 3 limpers with Aces. Bunch of landmines you have to avoid in order to have a chance.

Made the money, finished in the 400's. Crappy tournament overall as I probably could have done some damage if I had some cards or chips to splash around with. Held on forever with a shortstack.

i went out on the first hand...77--utg. i limp......lp raises to 200...3 calls(including me)...flop comes 7,9,2 rainbow...i lead out 800(pot)-i was thinking the guy who made it 200 to go prob. had aces, or kings, and would be nervous getting it on the 1st hand...he re-raises stack, and i make the donkey call...i had a bad fealing it was set over set, but i was greedy...he had 9's and i was gone.. his overbet really threw me off..i'm not sure how i could have avoided this...the lure of haveing 10,800 chips after the first hand really screwed me...

i went out on the first hand...77--utg. i limp......lp raises to 200...3 calls(including me)...flop comes 7,9,2 rainbow...i lead out 800(pot)-i was thinking the guy who made it 200 to go prob. had aces, or kings, and would be nervous getting it on the 1st hand...he re-raises stack, and i make the donkey call...i had a bad fealing it was set over set, but i was greedy...he had 9's and i was gone.. his overbet really threw me off..i'm not sure how i could have avoided this...the lure of haveing 10,800 chips after the first hand really screwed me...
If you fold there you should quit poker.
Can't fold that. Just crappy luck. Theres a good number of people who will make that same play on an over pair, a draw or bottom set.
Can't fold that. Just crappy luck. Theres a good number of people who will make that same play on an over pair, a draw or bottom set.
-that is exactly what i was thinking...i was feeling almost sure he had aces...then i gave a little thought tothe good ole ten-eight...he would be a maiac, and i would have had quite a few chips if those were true...