Cardplayer Live Updates?

I couldnt find the live updates either. The new site iseems way to congested to me. Maybe I just need to get used to it.Either way. They better be covering it. Otherwise - weak titty on their part.

I dig the user name, TM... not many people know the supreme dominance that is the Tucson Monster... I've been busted by it several times... Do you play at Del Sol often? It's pretty donktastic at times...

go under "Tournaments" then to the left side where it says "Live Coverage"

go under "Tournaments" then to the left side where it says "Live Coverage"
Cardplayer's new site is god awful. To check results out for Bellagio's Friday/Saturday tourny, you now have to click through several pages to see the most recent results.As of right now, for the WSOP Circuit in Tahoe, they still have no results for tournaments that were earlier this week (pokerpages.com already has these results listed).No live coverage of the Circuit event and the tournament started over an hour ago.What's going on Cardplayer? Wake the hell up!
Cardplayer's new site is god awful. To check results out for Bellagio's Friday/Saturday tourny, you now have to click through several pages to see the most recent results.As of right now, for the WSOP Circuit in Tahoe, they still have no results for tournaments that were earlier this week (pokerpages.com already has these results listed).No live coverage of the Circuit event and the tournament started over an hour ago.What's going on Cardplayer? Wake the hell up!
QFTAnd how come they're not covering the WPT Paris?
As stated in another thread, Cardplayer does not follow nor report on Ciruit Events.Use Pokerwire or something else.
Yes. Card Player only covers the regular WSOP events during the summer, not the circuit events, and the WPT events except the Paris event.Here are two update sites:http://news.pokerpages.com/index.php?optio...sk=view&id=1367http://www.pokerwire.com/
And how come they're not covering the WPT Paris?
Would cost a lot of $ to fly over staff to cover an event that not a lot of name players go to.