Damn U Dna4ever

All right lets hope if someone finds a full view picture she isnt a buttahface because think of it, we could all be staring at some nasty, skank's boobs for hours on end....just thinking

All right lets hope if someone finds a full view picture she isnt a buttahface because think of it, we could all be staring at some nasty, skank's boobs for hours on end....just thinking
you think too much. relax enjoy.

HEY! That's Kate, from katesplayground! www.katesplayground.com <------- NOT WORKSAFE! Just go to www.thatvideosite.com and search "kate" and you'll find videos 10 times better than that. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her. However word is she's got a deformed foot. I wiki'd her..."She appears to have a deformed right foot. This has been neither confirmed nor denied by the model, but has become the source of widespread debate among her fans. The fans that have seen the pictures of her right foot describe it as 'hoof' like, as it appears to have only 2 toes joined. If she indeed has this deformity, she has done an amazing job covering it up, as her feet are usually either in a shoe or are absent from the picture entirely."Kateplayground.jpgI love you Kate...

Wow, that's great. Who is she and what the hell is she saying?You know, even though there are 5 of them, I can only stare at 1 at a time.

Wow, that's great. Who is she and what the hell is she saying?You know, even though there are 5 of them, I can only stare at 1 at a time.
i dunno
Maybe I'm special, but I can stare at 2 at a time.