*free* n c a a tournament bracket set up in yahoo

Yeah I'll get in... but seriously, where did the one at ESPN go... nobody has talked about it recently and the first game is tommorrow I think.
Don't think anyone set one up there.First games are Thu.
There's a play-in game... but now that I think about it, I didn't see it listed... what up with that.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'll get in... but seriously, where did the one at ESPN go... nobody has talked about it recently and the first game is tommorrow I think.
Don't think anyone set one up there.First games are Thu.
There's a play-in game... but now that I think about it, I didn't see it listed... what up with that.
It's tonight at 7PM. Oakland vs Alabama A&M for the right to lose to UNC in Syracuse.

Pleased to see the turnout. Only problem is I have no idea who is who from the forum to the name of their pick-set. I guess I'll just have to win so I can talk all the trash. I'd planned on doing that anyway though.

Pleased to see the turnout.  Only problem is I have no idea who is who from the forum to the name of their pick-set.  I guess I'll just have to win so I can talk all the trash.  I'd planned on doing that anyway though.
Yea, everyone should have used their forum names. Unless they all did and I just don't know the one's that joined.

my name should be the same for both...UNC would play the play-in winner in charlotte, not syracuse.sorry...the opening round winner. I guess the committee is strongly discouraging people from calling it a play-in game because both teams are "in" the "NCAA tournament.I think the play-in game should be between two bubble teams. I wouldve rather seen Depaul and Maryland fight for a spot tonight.

I think the play-in game should be between two bubble teams. I wouldve rather seen Depaul and Maryland fight for a spot tonight.I agree... and have them play the team the committee agrees to having the weakest case for being a 1-seed (coughWASHINGTONcough). That would make things a little more fun. Washington to play the winner of Maryland/Notre Dame. Start March Madness off on the right foot.

UNC would play the play-in winner in charlotte, not syracuse.
I meant in the Syracuse Bracket, ya know?
So why DID the NCAA change the names of the brackets to the host cities instead of the old way (East, Midwest etc.)Doesn't it just lead to Abbott and Costello type routines about playing UNC in Syracuse or Syracuse in Austin?blech
UNC would play the play-in winner in charlotte, not syracuse.
I meant in the Syracuse Bracket, ya know?
So why DID the NCAA change the names of the brackets to the host cities instead of the old way (East, Midwest etc.)Doesn't it just lead to Abbott and Costello type routines about playing UNC in Syracuse or Syracuse in Austin?blech
I'm not sure. Maybe cause it used to be mostly west teams in the west, etc, but that changed to whoever goes anywhere. You're guess is as good as mine.

What kind of FCP bracket group would it be without Smash's familiar yet lovable biting sarcasm. We need to get at least one of the Smasharoo's in on this too. Even the clone obviously has a yahoo ID, because he set up a yahoo account to have his hundreds of dollars emailed to it.

I think the play-in game should be between two bubble teams. I wouldve rather seen Depaul and Maryland fight for a spot tonight.I agree... and have them play the team the committee agrees to having the weakest case for being a 1-seed (coughWASHINGTONcough). That would make things a little more fun. Washington to play the winner of Maryland/Notre Dame. Start March Madness off on the right foot.
I'm not convinced Duke has a better case then Washington. Duke lost to Maryland twice and they missed the tournament. They split with Wake and UNCWashington has the number 3 RPI in the number 2 rated conference (yeah it's behind the ACC). And they swept Arizona. Again, if you switch the resumes and put Arizona in Wash's shoes they get a number 1 seed with no controversy.
You heard it here First... UW-Milwaukee Upsets 'Bama!
:shock: that would kill the splashmaster' date=' since I have bama in the finals :!:[/quote']Lol.