Mandalay Bay Field Bet

:club: So he's a necrophiliac???David Williams...you've just been pwned!
lol so tasteless...yet so funny.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: So he's a necrophiliac???David Williams...you've just been pwned!
:D OOPS! Should have read Deed.

Patrik Antonius EliminatedLog: With a Kh-10s-7s-3s board, Patrik Antonius bets $12,000 and Joe Tehan raises to $37,000. Antonius calls. On the 2d river, Tehan bets $40,000 and Antonius pushes all in. Tehan calls, and Antonius shows the Qs-4s, for the queen high spade flush. Tehan flips up the As-5s, making him the ace high spade flush. Tehan eliminates Antonius from the tournament.

Patrik Antonius EliminatedLog: With a Kh-10s-7s-3s board, Patrik Antonius bets $12,000 and Joe Tehan raises to $37,000. Antonius calls. On the 2d river, Tehan bets $40,000 and Antonius pushes all in. Tehan calls, and Antonius shows the Qs-4s, for the queen high spade flush. Tehan flips up the As-5s, making him the ace high spade flush. Tehan eliminates Antonius from the tournament.
Doesnt matter he wasn't on the list...just gotta REALLY worry about mortensen and tuan now...they have lots of chips and are scary. Juanda is only other remaining pro but is currently in the cellar

Oooooh Carlos took a big hit before the break. This is looking better. Maybe we can have this won by tonight.

Did he cry?
tuan le and mortensen scare me...
Know anywhere with live odds? This would be a sweet time to take tuan and carlos for $5 at 10 to 1 or better and hedge the bet to make it a freeroll :club:
You think we gave Harry D. the luck bug after he came to FCP to post? He isn't on the non field list so I have decided to root for him the rest of the way. Goooo Harry!2006-06-05 08:24PM Title: Harry Demetriou Doubles Up Log: Harry Demetriou has just doubled up.
Busted out 29th having had practically no chips for 2.5 days and then finally got some today before taking a chance and running into Mike Landers Aces.C'est poker but can't be too disappointed as I should have gone out first level Day 1.Nice to be able to play with short stacks as well as big stacks though.PS Absolutely BRUTALISED Joe Seebok on The Circuit today.I'm off his xmas card list for sure and am unlikely to be invited back as maybe I was a little too hard on him;-)
Busted out 29th having had practically no chips for 2.5 days and then finally got some today before taking a chance and running into Mike Landers Aces.C'est poker but can't be too disappointed as I should have gone out first level Day 1.Nice to be able to play with short stacks as well as big stacks though.PS Absolutely BRUTALISED Joe Seebok on The Circuit today.I'm off his xmas card list for sure and am unlikely to be invited back as maybe I was a little too hard on him;-)
Atta boy!Not that I have anything against Joe, but brutal honesty is fun. :club:

lol guess I will have to listen to that. Was there a Count Chocula reference at all? I was pullin for you to win as the pro that would not ruin our field bet, but good game!

did Harry Demetriou just used "Brutalised" as a verb? wow, that made my night.

Date / Time: 2006-06-07 04:21PMTitle: Carlos Mortensen Eliminated 12th ($33,600)Log: Carlos Mortensen is all in preflop for his last $162,000 against Steven Vincent. Mortensen has 6s-6h and Vincent shows Ks-Jc. The board comes Jd-9s-2d-10h-9c and Vincent makes a pair of jacks to eliminate Mortensen.

Date / Time: 2006-06-07 04:21PMTitle: Carlos Mortensen Eliminated 12th ($33,600)Log: Carlos Mortensen is all in preflop for his last $162,000 against Steven Vincent. Mortensen has 6s-6h and Vincent shows Ks-Jc. The board comes Jd-9s-2d-10h-9c and Vincent makes a pair of jacks to eliminate Mortensen.
YES! SHIP IT BODOG!
Nice call man. Jdr for FCP Hall of Fame.
TY. Was the lock of the decade at 5/1.Will be looking out the next time they put odds out for the next event, and will post if the odds are great.