Hey Look, Im A Donkey!

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$46 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) jjdylan is BB with T :) Q :) UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO raises, Button folds, SB calls, jjdylan calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: Q :club: A :D 2 :D (8SB, 4 players)SB checks, jjdylan checks, UTG+1 checks, CO bets, SB folds, jjdylan calls, UTG+1 calls.Turn: 3 :D (5.5BB, 3 players)jjdylan checks, UTG+1 checks, CO bets, jjdylan calls, UTG+1 folds.River: 7 :) (7.5BB, 2 players)jjdylan bets, CO calls.Results:Final pot: 9.5BBCO is the same 44/24 guy from the 99 hand i posted. Who had been catching cards like its his job. I dont know why this seemed like a good idea at the time, im convinced the fold button doesnt even show up for people at 6max tables.

Check/fold turn.On the flop I don't mind the peel because we are getting good odds and sometimes we will have the best hand, or the turn might get checked through.Once he bets the turn you are clearly a dog, and your trip/two pair outs become less special because you could be drawing dead, and when you aren't, a lot of your outs are dirty.

Get out of the way on the turn.You may be drawing dead.You don't have a sniff of fold equity.And it's going to cost you some big bets to continue.Dump it and wait for a better spot.--cm