So this new site offers 100% rake back, now I"m thinking which will be more profitable a place where the players are much looser yet receivng 30% rake back, or staying around at these very, Very, VERY TIGHT TABLES 3 tableing and grinding it out?

So this new site offers 100% rake back, now I"m thinking which will be more profitable a place where the players are much looser yet receivng 30% rake back, or staying around at these very, Very, VERY TIGHT TABLES 3 tableing and grinding it out?
It is very difficult to multitable at WPEX because of the timer their software employs. Most other sites offer a lengthy timer in addition to a 10 second warning. The time after the warning bell on WPEX is less than 5 seconds! In addition I constantly found that WPEX tables would freeze up on me. I was playing on Stars at the same time so I know the problem had to be with WPEX not with my connection. Once WPEX improves their software I am sure it will be more profitable to play their site, but for now I would prefer to multitable and only recieve 30% rakeback. As a side note, you probably have been playing at WPEX less than a month and that is not a long enough timeframe to make grand statements about the players on the site. I suggest giving it more time (around 10k hands or so) until you judge the level of play on the site. As the site grows the number of fish will grow as well. Not a direct answer to your post, but my overall impression of WPEX.
it's not a new site. i wish people would quit saying it's new. it's old, they just decided to go rakefree.i can't stand the site.
It is very difficult to multitable at WPEX because of the timer their software employs. Most other sites offer a lengthy timer in addition to a 10 second warning. The time after the warning bell on WPEX is less than 5 seconds! In addition I constantly found that WPEX tables would freeze up on me. I was playing on Stars at the same time so I know the problem had to be with WPEX not with my connection. Once WPEX improves their software I am sure it will be more profitable to play their site, but for now I would prefer to multitable and only recieve 30% rakeback. As a side note, you probably have been playing at WPEX less than a month and that is not a long enough timeframe to make grand statements about the players on the site. I suggest giving it more time (around 10k hands or so) until you judge the level of play on the site. As the site grows the number of fish will grow as well. Not a direct answer to your post, but my overall impression of WPEX.
Will do! Thank you!
Will do! Thank you!
Please do, because I have found it to be possibly one of the loosest and most aggressive sites I've ever played at.Seriously, I feel like I've run a marathon after 3-tabling for 2 hours. Every damn hand is a war and it makes making correct decisions very difficult.But...I've already made a ton of money on rakeback. And that makes me very happy. Seriously, I'm beating the game at 1.5 BB/hr, and I really don't care to beat it for more. Add in the rakeback and I'm destroying it.