1) Well, I have a minimum IQ specification for new friends and you haven't proven yourself yet.2) lady_grey.png
1. What about old friends? Were they also subject to the IQ specification, or are they grandfathered in? What processes do you have in place for ascertaining IQ? How are you dealing with the issues of cultural norming and IQ testing? 2. At first ... I thought that was pipe tobacco.
1. What about old friends? Were they also subject to the IQ specification, or are they grandfathered in? What processes do you have in place for ascertaining IQ? How are you dealing with the issues of cultural norming and IQ testing? 2. At first ... I thought that was pipe tobacco.
Old friends are exempt. Cultural norming is bogus. I judge IQ based on several criteria: - Grammar and spelling- Wit- Knowledge in general- Proficiency in as5kissing
TEABAGGER!
It was only a matter of time.
Old friends are exempt. Cultural norming is bogus. I judge IQ based on several criteria: 1)- Grammar and spelling2)- Wit3)- Knowledge in general4)- Proficiency in as5kissing
1)- I can do this. 2)- No problem. Ask anyone.3)- Test me. 4)- Houston, we have a problem.

This was something that I worried about as I always have a few K online and more in offshore banks.I keep a list on all sites with usernamer, PWs and account numbers where my wife knows and can get at if she needs to.

brings up an interesting question.you spend most of your life saving, trying to be a millionaire. But would you rather die with a million dollars in your bank account or a million dollars in the hole?I think i would rather die owing a million dollars, then they can bury me upside down up so everyone can kiss my a$$.

brings up an interesting question.you spend most of your life saving, trying to be a millionaire. But would you rather die with a million dollars in your bank account or a million dollars in the hole?I think i would rather die owing a million dollars, then they can bury me upside down up so everyone can kiss my a$$.
You know ... I see a LOT to agree with here. You can't take it with you ... there's marginal joy in hoarding it vs. spending it ... like the old saying that goes something like "I will have succeeded in life if they use my last pennies to bury me."
That would definately suck if you hadn't updated your will and tilted off your 25k bankroll. The wife logs on to cash out the winnings and sees :Real Money Available: $0.16Real Money at Tables: $0.00________________________Total Real Money in Account: $0.16
Or better yet:Play Money Available: $1,217,972.31Real Money Available: $0.16
Game, set and match.
Oh, no you don't ... no, no, no, no ...
As your money goes, just let it rot in the cyber space.
I'm actually waiting for a witty Al Gore post ... as creator of the internets, you'd think he would know how to handle this.

I, Pocket3s, in sound mind and body do, upon my death, leave the entire balance of my FCP account($32.34) to Bob known as FCP_Info. I would like Bob to hold a freeroll and disperse these monies amoung those players good enough to obtain them.

I, Pocket3s, in sound mind and body do, upon my death, leave the entire balance of my FCP account($32.34) to Bob known as FCP_Info. I would like Bob to hold a freeroll and disperse these monies amoung those players good enough to obtain them.
Score !Wait, this is a legally binding document, isn't it ?

OK OK I'll step in. For a small fee i will gladly take your usernames and passwords so that i can distribute the money fairly if you die. What a kind generous person i am. :club: