More often than not bad beat story's get posted here so I thought I'd share a ridiculously good luck story. Last night was one of those nights where I could have played comatose and on life support and still won.I've never had a deck hit me so hard. I had, trip Queens 4 times, trip Kings twice, and AK suited SEVEN TIMES, 3 of which came3 times in a row! Incredible. I was hitting flushes, straights, you name it. My constant raising got to a few, one guy especially who always thought I was full of it and went all in more than once. It was so sick. I bought in for $300 and left with $2100. I have never had a 4 hour session go so insanely well. A 700% gain. Cash games have been bad lately so this made up for a good bit if it.I know, boring selfish chit, but just thought I'd share. May you all have your own sick run in the near future! B)

Nice! I love runs of cards like this, especially in limit hold em and even better when they hold up!! :club:

More often than not bad beat story's get posted here so I thought I'd share a ridiculously good luck story. Last night was one of those nights where I could have played comatose and on life support and still won.I've never had a deck hit me so hard. I had, trip Queens 4 times, trip Kings twice, and AK suited SEVEN TIMES, 3 of which came3 times in a row! Incredible. I was hitting flushes, straights, you name it. My constant raising got to a few, one guy especially who always thought I was full of it and went all in more than once. It was so sick. I bought in for $300 and left with $2100. I have never had a 4 hour session go so insanely well. A 700% gain. Cash games have been bad lately so this made up for a good bit if it.I know, boring selfish chit, but just thought I'd share. May you all have your own sick run in the near future! B)
Nice run nutz, I had my good run a few weeks back but then the deck went cold and I am waiting again for the next good run.
Congrats bro !! I had a freak tourney like that last month on UB. Sucked it was a $10 buy in but from the first 30 min I knew I was winning it. Pretty sure it was some kind of glitch but the entire tourney was like a royal tourney for me. I was laughing asking my buddy "What the hell is going on?" Probably %25 of my hands were premium, the ones that weren't were flopping straights, trips , tow pair, busting big pairs. Truly the sickest rush online I've ever seen .
I'm so jealous.
Nice to Hear a "Running Well" Story for a change.
I won a $140 dollar pot last night when I thought I had the lo wrapped up in Omaha Hi and hit runner runner flush for the hand :club:

This belongs in the Good beat section. Wait a minute...I guess this is the right place for it. I'm not used to reading good beat stories, it caught me off guard. May it continue

Kinda reminds me of the time I won 101 BBs at 5/10 limit in one session. I don't think I could've done anything wrong, I won like 90% of showdowns, hit sets about 75% of the time, it was great.

write again when you go broke.sw just trying to channel smashserioulsy though good for you, hope to have a similiar post someday :club:

What limits were you at?
$5-$150 spread. There is no "true" N/L here, so $5 min. to $150 max betting is allowed. However, once you are HU the skys the limit.
correctincorrect
Phunny. n.h.
write again when you go broke.sw just trying to channel smashserioulsy though good for you, hope to have a similiar post someday :club:
I miss smash. That's exactly what he would have said, lol. Hey, I know it was a total fluke too, no misconceptions whatsoever. Just was a blast. You'll all get a sick run some day. Everyone does sooner or later.