BilliardsBoy,Thanks for supporting what I said. I thought it was obvious but I guess I did not communicate it well. Teaching kids how to play poker is a very grey area. I know there has been threads on it in the past.
Teaching your kids any game is a grey area. Did you teach your kid(s) go fish, war, old maid? Why do you classify poker into a different area? It's just another card game. I have yet to see any kids playing games where they don't regularly or occasionally make a 'bet' where the loser has to do or give up something.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with teaching kids how to play poker...you can do anything and play for money...you can play marbles for money.Just cuz you learn how to play something doesn't mean you have to play for money.How many people play Monopoly for money?That would be sweet though...

There's nothing wrong with teaching kids how to play poker...you can do anything and play for money...you can play marbles for money.Just cuz you learn how to play something doesn't mean you have to play for money.How many people play Monopoly for money?That would be sweet though...
I play monopoly with real money...everyone puts in about 30 bucks and you get 1500 dollars in the beginning..so $1=1 cent, the rest of the money goes into the bank. it's excellent.